“Hampton Inns are always excellent” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Poland
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Hampton Inns are always excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Hampton Inns never fail to satisfy. We had a change in plans and they let us cancel a third night (after the deadline) cheerfully. My only complaint this trip is that the coffee maker did not work. We left a note for the housekeeper to replace it along with a $10 bill. When we returned, the coffee maker had not been replaced but the money was gone. This is not a typical experience for us at Hampton Inns.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
PICKERINGTON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I routinely stay at Hampton Inns while traveling, however this one was less than satisfying. There were hairs in the sink and on the bathroom floor and even though the sign on the pool door said that the pool would be open, the staff was not able or willing to open the pool or hot tub.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Youngstown Boardman, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Mark K,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Youngstown and for being a loyal Hampton guest. I apologize that your room was not thoroughly cleaned. I have already addressed this issue with my housekeeping staff. I am also sorry you were unable to access the pool due to it being out of order. I apologize if you weren't clearly informed of that. It has since been fixed. I appreciate you bringing these problems to my attention and hope that you might offer us another visit in the future to show you the level of service of which we are capable.

Annette I.
New Kensington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was satisfied with my stay. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. But the mattress was just too soft for my liking. It was almost like sleeping on a feather bed! I was very impressed that I got a call from the desk when I was in my room checking to see if the accommodations were to my liking.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Westminster, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This hotel touted very clean and updated rooms as well as the high quality Hampton Inn breakfast. The rooms had convenient bedside power outlets for AC and USB plugs. It's located next to one of the only Starbucks and is on the "nicer" side of town.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Upper Arlington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have stayed at this location several time for business purposes and have never had a problem. This time I encountered a small issue, which was fixed immediately and I received a great experience. Thank you!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Grand Rapids Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We arrived shortly after midnight and the night attendant, David, was extremely helpful! The hotel was clean, updated, quiet, and well equipped. I'd stay there again with no hesitation. This is not very close to I-80. You'll have to get to I-76 and 680 (if I remember correctly) to find it. Great place!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

orlando
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Spent two day at this hotel. We found everything to be very adequate. Our room was clean and the bed comfortable. There is a great variety of restaurants and shopping nearby. The 680 expressway is also nearby.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
YoungstownHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Youngstown Boardman, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for your review and for the kind words spoken. We do have some of the best locally owned restaurants and you definitely would not be bored if you love to shop! I hope that you were able to take advantage of some of them while you were here. We would love to have you with us again at the Hampton Inn Youngstown if you should find yourself in the area. Sincerely, Annette I General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Youngstown Boardman? Share your experiences!