“Good Location!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Piqua
Fremont, United States
“Good Location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Good place to stay while attending Country Concert. Very direct route to the concert from the hotel. The hotel is nice for the price and service was excellent. The hotel staff was so friendly and nice. Plan on staying here next year for Country Concert.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ted C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Piqua, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Judy,

We thank you for your review and for taken the time to let us know how we are doing. I am glad to see that you had a great time at the concert and with us.

Hope to see you soon!
Ted C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Morristown, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

When my TV didn't work I was moved to another room. The next morning I awoke to a silverfish in my drinking glass next to my bed, then on my clothing, and then a centipede on the bed. I reported this to the front desk, only a $20 reduction in my room fee.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Ted C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Piqua, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
I am very sorry to see that you had trouble with your room.As we have our rooms treated monthly but with some types of bugs, they will find a way in anyway and i'm sorry that you had to see them. We work hard to make sure that all rooms are clean and fresh for the next guest.

I hope to see you soon!

Clinton, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This property is well maintained and easy to get to off the interstate. It has a Cracker Barrel next door within walking distance to eat at. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Beds were good. Sheila in the breakfast area was a great employee. All the employees we came in contact with greeted us. Newspapers were available and free wi-fi are available. Wi-fi was easy to connect to. It is a good place for the money. It is near a train track so you may want a room on the front side of the hotel. We never heard the train there.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ted C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Piqua, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear SCTeacher64

Thank you for your Great review. I have passed on your remarks to the staff We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future.

Terrebonne, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stayed at this hotel since 2009, at least once a year and it meets oo exceeds our expectations. The rooms are clean. We have enough room in it and feel like home. The breakfast is OK. The hotel is very close to the highway, which is convenient.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ted C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Piqua, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
I would like to thank you for your many trips to our La Quinta Inn here in the great city of Piqua. I am very pleased to see that we have made every stay a good one!

Hope you have a safe and fun summer and see you next trip!
Hampton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Our stay at LaQuinta was very nice. The room was comfy and the breakfast was OUTSTANDING!!! My cousin needed a place to stay just overnight after our family reunion. Although there were no rooms available (it was Saturday night father's day weekend) the gentleman at the front desk was very helpful trying to find her a room at LaQuinta to fit her needs. When he wasn't able to find a room for her he mentioned other hotels that were close by so she could choose to stay close to us.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on tripadvisor. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Been to La Quinta Inn Piqua? Share your experiences!