“This hotel is like comfort food” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn Piqua
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   950 East Ash Street, Piqua, OH 45356   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Piqua
Terrebonne, Canada
“This hotel is like comfort food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stayed at this hotel since 2009, at least once a year and it meets oo exceeds our expectations. The rooms are clean. We have enough room in it and feel like home. The breakfast is OK. The hotel is very close to the highway, which is convenient.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ted C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Piqua, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
I would like to thank you for your many trips to our La Quinta Inn here in the great city of Piqua. I am very pleased to see that we have made every stay a good one!

Hope you have a safe and fun summer and see you next trip!
Ted C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Hampton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Our stay at LaQuinta was very nice. The room was comfy and the breakfast was OUTSTANDING!!! My cousin needed a place to stay just overnight after our family reunion. Although there were no rooms available (it was Saturday night father's day weekend) the gentleman at the front desk was very helpful trying to find her a room at LaQuinta to fit her needs. When he wasn't able to find a room for her he mentioned other hotels that were close by so she could choose to stay close to us.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on tripadvisor. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
North Street, MI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

So, this hotel was rated number one of 4 for the area on Trip Adviser. In many other cities, it would certainly have ranked lower. We arrived with coupon book in hand (coupon was for walk-in only) en route to our southern destination. The clerk admitted he was new and did not know how to use the coupon, nor our loyalty card. It took at least forty five minutes to get checked in. In the mean time, the hotel lost a customer waiting after us, who moved on to a different hotel.
I was VERY disappointed that no cribs were available. It wasn't even that all cribs were being used. They had no cribs. Evidently, hotel is under new ownership and needed to get rid of cribs previously owned, due to safetly concerns. I appreciate that, but couldn't they have expedited the purchase of new replacements? That should have been our clue to move onto another hotel, but we were tired, so we we instead created a safe place for the toddler to sleep.
The hotel room still needed more decorating and repair work. Hotel allows smoking in some rooms, which is laughable because it is like having a "no pee" section of the pool. It's going to dissipate anyway. So, OK for the price. Had I not been so tired, I would have moved on to #2 on the list.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Warsaw, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I enjoyed my one night stay at LaQuinta Piqua. The front desk check in was smooth. Amanda checked us in and she had a smile on her face and was very sweet and pleasant. The room
was clean and the beds were comfortable. We did need more blankets, but the front desk had them and they smelled fresh and clean! Breakfast was nice...although I must eat gluten free, there weren't many options. I had yogurt, so it worked out. Lots of people staying there, so there was a shortage of chairs in the breakfast area.....not a big deal.

I would recommend this property!

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for non-smoking!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the La Quinta Inn in Piqua. They have a very friendly and personable staff who is always going out of there way to ensure their guest's are accommodated. I really like the breakfast they have to offer and I am thankful that it comes complimentary with your stay.
I did a late check out because of the time of my flight and they have never had a problem with it. I will definitely stay with them again and I would recommend them to anyone who needs a place to stay in Piqua.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Ted C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Piqua, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
We thank you for taking the time to let us know how we'er doing. It makes me happy to see that you had great stay with us here in Piqua. As you pointed out that we do offer a nice breakfast. It's just one way to make sure you have a jump on the day. I hope to see you soon!

Thanks
Ted
whitehall, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I was there for a Cowboy shoot. rate was great. room was clean, breakfast was ok ..close to good restrant..Good Place to stay.I don't like to write reviews so I'm starting to get upset with this 200 word min.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I thank you for your review of our Piqua LaQuinta Inn. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us. It is great to see all the people in their Cowboy and western wares. We have so many guest ask about the people every year.

I hope to see you back next year!
Ted C

Been to La Quinta Inn Piqua? Share your experiences!