“Quaint mini escape!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter

You added Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10630 Fremont Pike, Rte 20 & I-75, Perrysburg, OH 43551   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Perrysburg
Waianae, Hawaii
“Quaint mini escape!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As an onsite property manager with 152 units, we had to get away. This is exactly what a mini escape is. Just outside of Michigan, in Ohio is a perfect escape! The French Quarters! Clean, polite, restaurant/bar/entertainment, 2 pools (One adults only), whirl pool, dry sauna, room service and did I mention polite?! Excellent service. Breakfast can be buffet or order to suit your wishes. (Room service is outstanding!) So nice that I have even had a family get-together here. Of course there is a gift shop, walkable restaurants, (next door and across the street.) Very convenient and close to hwy, easy to find... but you don't hear the traffic like Honolulu. Clean, extra pillows, connecting rooms if desired. Mini golf inside and game room for kids. Vending machines, free ice, etc. So nice to be treated with respect. Thank you for "Always" making our stay wonderful!

Room Tip: 1st Floor straight to pool and sauna! All non-smoking rooms.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Steven A, Manager at Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
We are so happy to hear about your great stay with us! Our property has a lot of fun activities to offer our guests and we are glad that you had they opportunity to try some of them out. Our staff prides themselves on providing a great experience for each and everyone of our guests and your feedback was greatly appreciated. We thank you for choosing to stay with us and look forward to having you back again next time you are looking for that mini escape!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay here all the time with my kids. In the winter, we stay 1-2 weekends a month as a 'mini-vacation', I have never had a complaint until last Saturday night. My daughters had brought friends with them, but we had a suite so we had enough room, but at 10:30 one of the girls asked if she could sleep in a bed alone, so I called the front desk to request a cot. I was told there would be a $10 charge and it would be up right away. At 12:30, I called back and had to ask a second time. At 8am my oldest went to the front desk to get toilet paper and was told that they did not have any there but would send it to the room. At 10am we had ran out of the toilet paper and kleenex and were tired of waiting, so I took a roll off of a housekeeping cart that was down the hall. The kids went swimming in the morning, and one of the rooms that had a balcony that went into the kids pool had at least 6 adults and 16 children in the room, all of the kids went into the pool and were very loud and overwhelming for my kids, so they had to leave the instantly crowded pool. I had to call the front desk to have them bring towels to the pool area so they could get out of the water and dry off. The signs in the room said not to bring down the room towels. I also asked about the 16+ kids without pool wristbands and was told that they do not check on Sundays, which is good to know because I been paying for rooms for years so my kids could swim when I could just be bringing my kids in to use the pool and leave like everyone else. When I was checking out they mentioned the $10 fee for the roll-a-way and I informed her that it took 2 hours to arrive and we did not even get it until after 12:30, so at least that was waived. I will definitely think twice before booking again since the kids did not to enjoy the kids pool on Sunday, and that was the only reason we came.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Steven A, Manager at Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
I am terribly sorry to hear about your less then perfect stay with us! Having to wait on items requested is unacceptable. I also want to apologize about the pool issues. If you could please contact me personally at mattcfq@gmail.com so I could make this right for you. Our staff prides themselves on providing a great stay for all of our guests and we would love another opportunity to show you how great of a property we are!
Holland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

Took two of my granddaughters age 6 and 11 to stay for a getaway, what a great time!
Staff was excellent, room was not ready at check-in, so they gave me a another room
that the location was fantastic. Nice patio area of room with table and chairs, room next
to us was vacant as used that table too! Breakfast buffet was so-so but they had made to order
eggs & omletets that were really good. Will definitely stay again, water basketball in pool was
a big hit with kids.

Room Tip: Book early!
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Steven A, Manager at Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter, responded to this review, November 13, 2014
We are so happy to hear about your great stay with us! Our staff works very hard to provide and excellent stay for all of our guests and we always appreciate the feed back. We want to thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to having you as our guest again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

Took my kids there for the night. Very friendly service. Very clean rooms. Loved all of the theme's. The breakfast was very good with plenty of choices. My kids had a blast and can't wait to go back. So we are going back on Saturday for my daughters 6th birthday.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
I am very happy to hear that you and your children had a great time while staying with us! We offer a lot of fun activities for children and adults and are happy to hear that you enjoyed them. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to having you with us again on Saturday!
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2014

We did the Couples Escape Package for our anniversary. Stayed on the adult only floor, nice & quiet! Enjoyed drinks and munchies in the private lounge. Slightly disappointed in the Surf & Turf buffet, not a big selection on the buffet, but service was great. Also enjoyed wine and cheese & fruit tray that was delivered to our room and good breakfast in private lounge in the morning. Staff was very nice and accomodating.

Room Tip: If you don't have children, request adult only floor, quiet.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Steven A, Manager at Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter, responded to this review, November 4, 2014
I am very happy to hear about your great stay with us on your anniversary! Our staff works very hard to provide excellent service and a great nights stay. We look forward to having you back with us again in the future!
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2014

All I can say is awesome. This themed hotel is very cool all around. We spent a lot of time at the bar and restaurant and the service was just excellent. We booked a room in the adults only section and we loved that. There was a small private lounge just for adults that was cozy and offered great conversation. The rooms, pools, lobby, and everything else about this place was gorgeous. We will be back again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Steven A, Manager at Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter, responded to this review, October 28, 2014
We are all very happy to hear about your great stay! Our hotel offers a lot of different activities for our guests and we pleased to hear that you enjoyed them. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
Windsor, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2014

Unfortunately, I stayed at this hotel for a conference. With no express checkout available on Sunday, one can imagine that one would have to wait in line.
Also, young people were racing around adults who were trying to play pool in the holiodome. No staff was available to monitor the numerous young children who overtook the whirlpool, even though there is an age requirement.
These same young people were running up and down the hall where my room was located.
Hopefully, in the future the hotel, can employ someone to monitor the holiodome area on a Saturday evening from 6:00pm - 11:00pm.

Room Tip: Ask for a room as far away from the children area.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Steven A, Manager at Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter, responded to this review, October 21, 2014
I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with us. I do hope you choose to stay with us again in the future to let us make it up to you. Our staff works very hard in all departments to provide a great stay and I am sorry that yours was not great. Feel free to email me personally at Mattcfq@gmail.com and I can answer any of your questions or concerns.

Been to Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter? Share your experiences!