“Decent food, and nothing more” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #76 of 108 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Decent food, and nothing more”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Maybe it's the culture, but truly no excuse for the horrible customer service. Very rude, unpleasant to the point of being laughable. I was shocked at the way we were treated...amazed they are still in business.

Visited November 2013

Perrysburg, Ohio
“Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I have frequented this restaurant several times for lunch. Today I has a plastic bag in my car that I wanted to throw away. There were no trash cans outside so I proceeded to go to the restaurant for lunch with my 10 yr old son. We entered and saw a trash bag on the side of register and threw away the plastic bag. We looked over the menu and my son wanted a haircut first in the same plaza, so we said we would be back to order. The owner then pulled out the bag from the trash and gave it back to me and said ...you no customer you can have this back. I told him we would be back and he stated that I do not know if you will be or not. Completely unprofessional and I will never go back again. My parents go there often and I told them to never go back again. Completely embarrassed by son, and everyone I know I will tell them this story of these crazy people.... so sad. Nevertheless, I threw the bag away in the hair salon with no issues.... wow.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cupertino, California
“Less than Average Chinese food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

I went there few times for lunch buffet and dinner carry-out. The owner hardly smile at customer. Lunch buffet selections are very little, most foods are on the sweet side. As for dinner, they do have a decent combo selection, but stingy in making the food spicy. They will charge you extra for the hot sauce. I go to Yummy Chinese food now, they are in front of Panera bread, next to Subway. Good food, friendly owner.

Visited March 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Quick and pretty good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2010

Quick and pretty good

Perrysburg
“I really love the food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2009

They use vegetable oil and no msg. That is a big bonus for me. The lunch-only buffet is small, but a great value at only 4.99 a person. If you order dinner you get a large plate of food and if you get take out they stuff the containers full. I'd recommend it for anyone looking for great fast take-out as well as a casual meal with friends or family. A note to the picky, there is not much in the way of american food available.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere