“Good” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, Delicatessen
Lansing, Michigan
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I like the drive thru window and I didn't have to wait that long. wasn't that far from the hotel I was staying at

Visited July 2014

Ohio
“Good food/filthy tables.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This location has been the Panera I visit most. My last visit there with my two daughters will most likely be my last at this location. They were not busy, but all the tables were dirty. If you are not familiar with Panera, dine-in food is served on nice plates/bowls with silverware and customers clear their own tables and place their used dishes in specific piles...a place for silverware/mugs/etc. This has always been a sore spot for my dining experience. No matter how careful you are, contact with other customers' dirty dishes/uneaten food happens. I cannot see the reason for this after paying approx. $35 for 3 people. My teenager suggests ordering your food "to go" even when dining in to avoid this mess....everything can then be thrown away quickly. The chicken looked like chicken jerky. They often offer you a baked good for 99cents with your order, and I suggest buying this because after a small sandwich and cup of soup there is always room for dessert.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Need a laon to get a bigger sandwich !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

WOW ! Paid $6 for a sandwich that was no bigger than the palm of my hand ( not including my fingers ) I'm a big guy who likes to eat ! Good thing I had some money for a quarter pounder at McDonalds so I could feel full ! If you are a hard working , hungry person and have a little money , I feel you are not welcomed here !

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Florida City, Florida
“must be good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

The food was what you'd expect for Panera Bread. The line of cars was very long and they had some sort of malfunction which resulted in being stuck waiting in the drive thru for about twenty minutes or so.

Visited January 2014
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Beautiful patio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I love Panera and will look for it before I travel. This was conveniently located 3min away from the highway and where I had stopped for lunch. I came in here for iced tea on a hot day and dessert. Very good, as usual! They have a beautiful patio with covered tables. The WiFi worked perfectly outside. Yet another "pit stop" location when traveling!

• Visited August 2013