“Breakfast at a value” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Defiance, Ohio
“Breakfast at a value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We went for a late breakfast one morning and we loved the amount of food you got for the value of the dishes. The french toast I had was delicious and my husband loved his omelet.

Visited September 2013

Toledo, Ohio
“Great Place to Eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We actually stumbled upon this place by accident, but what a great find! Reasonable prices, hearty portions of food, great specials, and friendly staff. Rosemary Chicken Soup and Beef Stroganoff were outstanding and even included dessert. I would highly recommend American Table.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“A very nice place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

My fiancé and I had never been to this restaurant. We were driving around and saw it. We decided to give it a try. We had the sweetest waitress, Darrian. My fiancé got the New York strip steak, French fries and Rosemary chicken soup. The steak was cooked to order and very good. I got the baked chicken, mashed potatoes (they are real, I checked!), peas and French onion soup. My food was very good and my only complaint was the French onion soup needed more cheese and the cheese needed to be baked on top of the ramekin and not thrown in the soup. Regardless, we had a nice dinner there and would come back if we are ever in the Perrysburg Ohio area again.

Visited June 2013
perrysburg
“Excellent Food, Price and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Lunch with a group there today was an excellent experience. They have daily specials and soups that are very tasty and filling. Today's bean and ham soup was outstanding! The service was fast and friendly with a very attentive waitress. We make a habit of stopping there quite often and are always pleased with the experience! I highly recommend the American Table!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Perrysburg, Ohio
“After several visits, best breakfast in Perrysburg!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Strongly recommend giving this place a try for breakfast! Others in area don’t compare! Huge omelets (great selection), great pancakes (huge too!), and priced very well! We share a breakfast & its plenty for two (no charge for sharing, they put on two plates as well. Very friendly service to boot! Weekday breakfast specials are very good as well!

• Visited January 2013