Second trip to Belamere with my wife. This time we spent two nights there. Loved the presidential pool suite. A few mistakes I made that if I were on top of it, would have made it better. First, the pool was way stinking hot for me. (Others would have liked it). All I had to do was call the front office and they would have turned it down, but, I don’t like bothering anyone, so I let it go for a day and turned the air-conditioning on. It didn’t help much. After the second day, one of the staff dropped off some ice and I mentioned it. They turned it down within 10 minutes. Perfect tempt. Secondly, I would have called the staff more than three times to get a new CD player because the one in my room did not work. The same girl, when she found out and I called three times, brought me one to use until we left.
1) Bring a flotation device like an inter-tube. It is so relaxing just to float around in the pool listening to soft music.
2) If something is not right, call immediately and keep on them until it is right. $200 per night is a lot to pay if you are not happy.
3) Go to Levis Commons and eat at Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano and/or Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi
4) Yes, there are no windows. That shuts you off from the world. Go with it. We woke up our last morning and had a three foot snow drift in front of our door. That is quite a shocker. Plus, with no windows, you won’t see the industrial park next to the hotel.
5) Turn off your cell phone. The world will survive without you.
6) Stop your car before you hit the wall in the garage. There is a reason the garage has STOP painted on the wall. Notice the repairs.
7) We stayed on a Wednesday and a Thursday. Belemere was sold out each day and there was no holiday. So make your reservations early.
8) Have a great time.
9) Ask for room 118 (That is what we had last year and we liked the pool better than the room we had this year (110)
Will I go again? Yes. In the winter, when my old tired bones need to relax.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.