“The Best Romantic Hotel Ever!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Belamere Suites
12200 Williams Road, Perrysburg, OH 43551   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Perrysburg
columbus
“The Best Romantic Hotel Ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011

My husband and I just celebrated our 14 anniversary. i found belamere online and decided to give it a try!!! OMG. It was the best. We had a presidental suite. We had a private heated swimming pool in our suite. It was clean relaxing beautiful the staff is friendly helpful and there 24 hours a day. My husband didnt know anything till we got there and he was blown away. We had a garage for the car. And one block up is levis commons whuich is like an outdoor mall with tons of shops ann restraunts but u dont ever have to leave your room cuz there are restraunts that will deliver dinner to your suite. And it was at the most a $8 dilvery fee. Planning on going back for our 15th.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
CLEVELAND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2011

In celebration of our 8th Anniversary. My hubby and I, went to belamere suites. We booked the jacuzzi suite for 1 night and the Presidential suite for 1 night. When we arrived we were surprised because alot of truck companies had bought up land near the hotel...so it definetly doesn't have a country feel at all... but none the less the lobby was beautiful, the garage was one of the nicest perks of the stay. The jacuzzi suite was wonderful. Cathedral ceiling and all. Only issue was our jacuzzi needed to be fixed badly it took 1hr to fill...room 117 make sure you don't get that room lol. The next day we switched to the Presidential suite... It looks the exactly like the jacuzzi suite but it adds a pool and takes away the height in the ceilings making the room feel small..I didn't like it at all so we switched back to another jacuzzi suite.....and they refunded us the difference... Our service was great accept when we tried to explain to the front desk about the Jacuzzi needing to be fixed in our old room ....They made up some stories about bad water pressure in the city and didn't try to compensate or makeup for it in anyway.....bad customer service on that part.....other than that is was Wonderful!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Monroe, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2010

This was my second time here. Got one of the Presedential Swimming Pool Suites again. The pool is so relaxing and the water is just the right temperature. Feels especially good on a cold day outside. Suite is very nice, with a fireplace and big jacuzzi. Sliding door opens to your pool. It is all very private. You even have your own attached garage. The front desk staff are very friendly and will deliver anything you need throughout your stay, including the complementary breakfast the next morning. The Levis Common Mall is across the street so that is nice for shopping too.

Biloxi, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2010

My husband and I had the best time here! It was our first anniversary and we had the most romantic adventure :) The room was the perfect size and had the nicest amenities. Also, the staff is very friendly and provides for all your needs. We're making this an annivesary tradition!

Woodhaven, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

This was a trip worth waiting for. My spouse and I needed to get away from it all, I loved that there were no windows, noise, or traffic. The staff was great!. I can't wait until my next trip.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
west unity
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

the room was awesome. the receptionest at the front desk was awesome had alot of info and helped us with directions to the outlet mall. only problem we had was the pool water was cold.
would stay there again!!

Whitehouse, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2010

My stay was more than amazing!!!! I was so overly impressed that I booked another room for next sat. I felt like a queen. Love not having windows!! No clock, no worries, no deadlines, or people running down the halls. Or room service walkin in on you.. You guys are amazing and curteous, beautiful place I have told EVERYONE about it.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Belamere Suites? Share your experiences!