My fiance and I stayed at the Belamere Suites in the middle of March 2009 celebrating our recent engagement. I found the Belamere Suites in search for a hotel or suite offering a private swimming pool in the room. I wasn't trying to travel far, and living in the southeastern Michigan area, Perrysburg OH was only an hour away! I've been to other "boutique hotels," but this one is the best by far! The room was truly breath-taking! Fireplace, jacuuzi, couple's shower, private attached garage, and that swimming pool! The staff was very nice and knowledgeable about the area. They were there when you needed them for extra towels, maps to restaurant's in the area, etc. The rooms did not have microwaves, so if you needed something heated up, the front desk staff would come to your room, get the food, heat it up, and bring it back to you. Complimentary breakfast was brought to your room whenever you called for it every day. My only concern is that this place was under-priced! It's not often I go somewhere and I feel if they wanted another $100 more a night, it would be worth it, but this place was! I think that's what made it so special for us; reasonably priced, and close to home! We vowed to keep this place our little secret from our friends when we just want a quick get-a-way, but it was so nice, I had to at least recommend this place and show the staff and the hotel some love!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top 10 most romantic hotel in America, in room swimming pools,2person whirlpool tubs, 2person showers, all king beds, breakfast catered to your suite, 2person saunas, enjoy what luxury and privacy really is. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Belamere Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belamere Hotel Perrysburg
- Belamere Suites Perrysburg, Ohio