“Just what we needed!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Belamere Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Perrysburg
Belamere Suites
You added Belamere Suites to your Saves list
12200 Williams Road, Perrysburg, OH 43551   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Perrysburg
Cleveland, Ohio
“Just what we needed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Had no idea this hotel even existed. Googled boutique and romantic hotels in northwest Ohio.. Call Bellamere suites. The young lady that answered could not have been more helpful and friendly. We were looking to celebrate our anniversary and I stumbled on a gold mine. The young lady I found out was Amanda. After booking suite and talking to Amanda we had planned the perfect getaway. The evening was just beautiful ! The jacuzzi suite was so lovely and cozy! The bed,linens and amenities were all the quality of a five star hotel! The staff is so eager to please! They really want you to have a incredible experience! We needed a night away for the two of to reconnect and this was the first place to do it!
Can't wait to go back soon!!

Room Tip: Next want a room with a pool!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Spent two nights at Belamere right before Valentine's day. Room was very nice, loved the 2 person shower! The private garage was also a nice feature as well as the huge Jacuzzi. There's also a restaurant named Oasis that delivers right to the room and has great grilled cheese burgers! Overall it was a nice room for a nice price!

• Stayed February 2014
Redford, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Love that this is only an hour or so away from Detroit so we don't have to go 5 hours to Indianapolis or Chicago or even the Poconos if we want a great place with a pool in the room! Front desk is always helpful and will help however they can. This was our 2nd time here for our anniversary and will definitely be making it an every year occasion. Love the fact that there are plenty of places to eat nearby or you can dine in and have it delivered. Great breakfast in the morning also! Save your money and your time and go here instead of driving a long distance! Only complaint I have is that I wish there were more of the Belamere Suites around!

Room Tip: Go for the extra Presidential pool suites. They have the pool, hot tub and two person shower and ar...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We loved this place compared to another couple's place we went to in Indiana. The room here was inviting andade you feel comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They were always smiling. This place offers a lot more amenities than the other place we stayed. We were happy we received breakfast and their room service is 24 hours if you need it. We will definitely be coming back. Thank you for having such a great place to getaway too.

• Stayed April 2014
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have no complaints. My husband and I had a wonderful stay and plan on going back. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. You literally do not have to leave your room for anything. If you need a bucket of ice at 3am, they will bring it to you. The italian restaurant nearby delivers and the food was delicious (can't remember the name, but the front desk recommends them).

Room Tip: Spend the extra money and get the suite with the pool and jacuzzi! Totally worth it!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

The room was very romantic, staff super friendly. We stayed in the jacuzzi room - super soft bed, nicely decorated, loved the double shower. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for that "special" place. Can not wait to visit again!!!! Fantastic!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Plymouth, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stayed in a Presidential Pool Suite and just loved it. My husband was pretty freaked out when I told him about this place: no windows, attached garages, not a particularly nice exterior, in an industrial complex... Doesn't sound promising. He seems to think it would be the kind of place a cheating spouse might go. While I agree that is a definite possibility, it is irrelevant to our experience as a married couple enjoying time together. Our room was heavenly. Very clean, tastefully decorated, just right. Swimming in our little pool, taking a warm bath in the double jacuzzi, showering in the granite double-shower, sleeping in the ultra-comfy bed ... it was all so relaxing. I would highly recommend this for an overnight couple's getaway. Bring your own candles and wine. I don't think I could have taken two nights there, given the no-window thing, but an overnight was just right. I would like to reiterate a comment I read from a previous guest... use the fireplace sparingly. I turned ours on after coming in from the pool to get the chill out of the air, but I left it on too long and ended up roasting while blowdrying my hair. To cool the room down, we opened the door to the garage and turned the air on. Again, use the fireplace sparingly. There is not much I could improve on here. The only thing my husband I and thought was a little cheesy was the mural in the pool area. We thought a palm tree sunset scene would have been much more a propos, but seriously, that's just us being picky. We loved the place.

Room Tip: Splurge on a Presidential Suite
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Belamere Suites? Share your experiences!