“Wow” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   12200 Williams Road, Perrysburg, OH 43551   |
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Purchased room for anniversary to surprise my finance who is not easy to impress. Needless to say he was blown away and what's to come back just to get away. The room was clean and it was set up with a simple phone call ahead and the girls where friendly and available right away when we needed something.

1 Thank Sonlovewhim

Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Our stay at the Belamere was like being treated like royalty. It was full of so many romantic moments all under the same roof. It was snowing so bad that it was declared a level 3. We had no idea until we were going to pull out of the attached garage. Then decided to order a pizza from the front desk it was wonderful. Would love to return, in fact we will return. The girls working were so sweet and courteous they really made the stay very personal. A must do for anyone needing a truly relaxing getaway.

1 Thank Catfish1969
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have never been to a hotel that has been better than the Belamere. The people were extremely nice they catered to you and your needs. I would recommend this to all couples. I can't wait to go back! The best part is they set up the room for u before u get there that was really cool a specially for people like me coming from out of town!

1 Thank CarCar20
inkster
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

My husband and I went there for his birthday from the moment we open are door to are private garage I was in shock then as soon as we walked in the pool was right there then when you walk up stairs to the room is the biggest hot tub I seen then the shower that u could fit ten people in the fire place was right under the tv when I planned this trip there were was places I wanted to go but we stayed in the room almost the whole time it was so great just to spend time with my husband this is one vacation we will never forget and if you stay there either will you I love love love this place and we will back

1 Thank orfmch2
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We loved our stay at Belemere Suites and plan on going back again every year! We were well taken of and the room we had was excellant! The staff was amazing and very friendly and was there for us when we needed anything! I highly recommend it to anyone for an Anniversary and even just a night away from the everyday craziness we experience on a daily basis. We cannot wait to go back again! Very pleased with our stay!

Troy, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

My husband and I went on the advice of my little sister. The best advice I have ever been given. Once you walk into your suite, you are now in a private oasis. The staff is smart, friendly and very helpful. They love to wait on you.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband and I were looking for a night away from daily life. I never imagined what we would get. The staff at Belamere Suites were so kind and welcoming. Our room was fantastic,lots of space, total privacy, and very clean. The experience you get here can not be matched. We will be back!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Dawn N
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perrysburg
Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg
#5 of 13 in Perrysburg
4.0 of 5 stars 59 reviews

Been to Belamere Suites? Share your experiences!