“Best romantic place” 5 of 5 stars

12200 Williams Road, Perrysburg, OH 43551   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Perrysburg
“Best romantic place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I have never been to a hotel that has been better than the Belamere. The people were extremely nice they catered to you and your needs. I would recommend this to all couples. I can't wait to go back! The best part is they set up the room for u before u get there that was really cool a specially for people like me coming from out of town!

• Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
inkster
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went there for his birthday from the moment we open are door to are private garage I was in shock then as soon as we walked in the pool was right there then when you walk up stairs to the room is the biggest hot tub I seen then the shower that u could fit ten people in the fire place was right under the tv when I planned this trip there were was places I wanted to go but we stayed in the room almost the whole time it was so great just to spend time with my husband this is one vacation we will never forget and if you stay there either will you I love love love this place and we will back

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We loved our stay at Belemere Suites and plan on going back again every year! We were well taken of and the room we had was excellant! The staff was amazing and very friendly and was there for us when we needed anything! I highly recommend it to anyone for an Anniversary and even just a night away from the everyday craziness we experience on a daily basis. We cannot wait to go back again! Very pleased with our stay!

Troy, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

My husband and I went on the advice of my little sister. The best advice I have ever been given. Once you walk into your suite, you are now in a private oasis. The staff is smart, friendly and very helpful. They love to wait on you.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband and I were looking for a night away from daily life. I never imagined what we would get. The staff at Belamere Suites were so kind and welcoming. Our room was fantastic,lots of space, total privacy, and very clean. The experience you get here can not be matched. We will be back!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

From the moment we checked in we could tell Belamere Suites was different from any hotel we've been to. The staff was very welcoming and warm.

We added the anniversary package to our stay since we were celebrating our second wedding anniversary. The package included a $50 gift card to our choice of two local restaurants, early check in and late check out, and lit candles throughout our suite and rose petals in the shape of an heart on our bed and throughout the actual bedroom.

Walking into the room we were amazed by the beauty and size of the pool area. It was very clean and warm but not hot. The surround sound was so soothing.

We liked having the separate area for our room and pool being downstairs. We were very impressed by the huge two person shower with two shower heads.

There were a few hairs in the hot tub but the tub looked overall clean so it wasn't a cause for concern.

The pool and hot tub were both bigger than we expected.

The music in the sauna worked and the sauna worked on the quick start mode but adjusting it for ourselves didn't work and by the second night of our stay it didn't work but the music did.

On the first morning of our stay someone rung our bell at about 9am. Random.

It took some trying before we finally got the tv remote to work.

I don't like the fact that there aren't any microwaves in the rooms.

We loved the convenience of the breakfast. We totally needed the coffee I'm the morning!

I liked not having windows and forgetting the time for the two nights we stayed.

It's true what they say about the robes. You pretty much live in them during your stay. (Side note to the ladies... I'm a plus size chick and I fit my robe perfectly and was very comfy)

Check out was quick and they even gave us a few Kisses and bottled water for our drive back to Columbus.

Toledo, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

We have stayed at Belamere several times in the past. This time it was for my husband's birthday. We had a 10% off a stay oupon for Sunday-Thursday, which was good because they raised their prices $40 more a night than the last time we stayed in July. I called to ask what I should do with the coupon and the lady said to just bring it in when I check in. When I check in they say it will be taken off when a manager is in. I go to check out two days later and they say they have to wait for the batch to be closed to refund it. I wait a few days, still nothing. I call and am told the managers are only there 9-3 and that's who I have to talk to. I email, no response. After a week and a half I get a hold of Melissa (apparently the manager) on Friday. I was told that since I stayed with an already discounted rate, I can't use it. Nowhere on the coupon does it say this. She says she'll look into and give me a call back. She calls me back today, Tuesday and says that I was right and it doesn't specify and she will refund 10% off my first day. The coupon doesn't say one day, it says your stay Sunday-Thursday. I inform her of this and she says well I already went above and beyond for you to do the first day (ok I had to call 5 times to get this to even happen and an email, but YOU went above and beyond? Sorry, I mistook that for being your job.) And says she can have her boss or the owner call me. I said I don't see why this is my responsibility to make sure this happens? and in the snottiest tone I've ever heard a "professional" use with me says LIKE I ALREADY TOLD YOU THE FIRST TIME I TALKED TO YOU..." I can't believe how difficult it was to deal with these people. It wasn't about the money, I'm not going to get that much back. It's just about the principality that I had a coupon that was sent to me and it should be honored. Will never go back here. Also heard a lot of noise this stay from garages and doors, T.V.s, expressway, and people. Haven't had this in prior stays, but it was not the relaxing stay we had hoped for.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Belamere Suites? Share your experiences!