“It's Another World” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Perrysburg
Genoa, OH
“It's Another World”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2008

My husband and I just returned from a 2-night stay in a presidential suite for our 20th anniversary. I read the reviews here, so I had a decent idea what to expect. The room was very clean, and the bed and pillows lived up to their reputation - very comfy. The shower was amazing. You need to wait a minute for the water to get hot, but once it does it's perfect, and very relaxing! Unlike one reviewer, we actually found the jacuzzi to be quieter than we expected. But the jacuzzi didn't hold a candle to the pool - it was outstanding. Remember being a child in a bath tub and wishing the tub was bigger? Well, here it is! The pool ran between 93 - 95 degrees, and was perfect for aching muscles. It was also large enough to get a little exercise in, yet small enough that we never lost a sense of closeness. Absolute perfection.

Room service was fantastic. The breakfast they provide consists of muffins and danishes warmed to perfection, along with a carafe of coffee and some orange juice. We ordered a pizza one night and that too was delivered with great professionalism.

We're already planning our next visit...

• Liked — Complete privacy and removal from the every day grind
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
redford, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2008

what a great idea from start to finish. First off you have your own private entry and garage. You don't hear or see no one unless you call the front desk for something, by the way they are exceptional, my husband had a headache and needed some medicine so I called the front desk to see if they had some and she gave him her own. She didn't have to do that! Second, theres no windows which i think is great because you aren't bothered by the sunlight for a good rest in your oversized king bed. I must say sleeps great. Third, you have a double shower which is beautiful with black marble and fits 2 people and you have the jacuzzi which also fits 2 by the way you can watch tv while your in it. Only wished it was a plasma. The fireplace is very hot and you can see from 3 angles. Fourth, you have a table and chair set and a nice size SINK . Needs bigger garbage cans!! The toilet is private which is great also. Not to mention they bring orange juice, danish and muffins to your convience in the morning when you call. They have a outdoor shopping mall, restaurant and movies across the street. Saved the best for last, the pool was definitely the icing on the cake it was heated and big. The sitting area added a great touch with the wicker furniture . I must say I loved my trip it was my 9th anniversary present, which is the best thus far i cant believe how rested I feel. We cant wait to go back. You must stay in the presidential suite at least 2 nights, you will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Liked — your own swimming pool
  • Disliked — no plasma tv and have small garbage cans
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
Ann Arbor, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2008

Belamere Suites is a brilliant place. The rooms are expansive and elegantly decorated. The showers for two, with dual shower heads, are enormous. Each room has a clean, classy jacuzzi tub. The bed is comfortable, large and has high quality sheets and comforter. The fireplace in each room is a nice touch as well.

This is the perfect place to go if you're looking for a romantic getaway. Literally the only weird thing about this hotel is where it's located. It's essentially tucked at the back of an industrial park in Perrysburg. Strange location, but nonetheless quite close to several restaurants and fast-food places in addition to shopping.

True, there are no windows in the rooms, but if you're looking for a view, this isn't the place for you anyway. If you're looking for a romantic, quiet, peaceful getaway, you will undoubtedly get that here.

• Liked — the amazing rooms, great service
  • Disliked — hard to find!
  • Stayed April 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2008

My husband and I stayed there on our wedding night and it was perfect. When we arrived they had lit candles all over our room and we had a big heart of red rose petals on our bed. I have never seen a hotel room so large in my life. The room was spotless and smelled great. We stayed in the Jacuzzi suite which is just want we needed after a long day on our feet. The Jacuzzi comfortably fits two tall people with plenty of room to spare. The bed was so soft and the linens were silky smooth. I had a great night sleep. The two headed walk in shower was also amazing. They provide two bath robes for your stay along with Bath and Body works products. I loved every minute of our stay. I wish we would have stayed an extra night before beginning our honeymoon. I cannot wait to go back again.

• Liked — Everything, especially the huge jacuzzi tub
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
adidas311
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2008

Perfect getaway to celebrate husband's bday. So private which was what we were looking for. We never left the room once we got there. We stayed in presidental suite with the pool. We went back and forth between pool, hot tub, and shower. Direct TV was nice also so Husband could watch his game right in the hot tub. Fire place was nice as well as private garage.

• Liked — private, clean, with pool in room
  • Disliked — only complaint was garbage ws too small and I felt bad leaving a pile of trash next to it.
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
Detroit
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2008

We had a one night stay in the Presidential Suite which has its own private swimming pool. What a great romantic experience. Once we checked into our room we never left. We ordered pizza through the front desk and had a great evening in our private pool, 2 person shower and oversized jacuzzi tub. This is a fantastic place for a couple who just wants to escape and have a great time by themselves. Definitely will consider going back. Great service and a wonderful get away! Your own private garage is a nice touch also.

J&B - Detroit Metro area

Stayed April 2008
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2008

My husband and I saw the commercial for Belamere suites and had both said we would love to go there someday. We had gotten married in April 2007 and we booked a couple nights there. It was absolutely amazing! We walked in and really liked what we saw. The jacuzzi was very relaxing and very big. I had trouble sitting up with out sliding under, but it was really great.. The staff was very helpful with anything and everything and was very fast with their service. We both loved their shower. Also the bed was very huge and very comfortable. The fireplace was also a nice added touch...it does get very hot though. It was very disappointing when it was time for us to leave. Our one year anniversary is coming up and I've already requested that we go back there. I would much rather stay there than to pay to go off on a trip somewhere else. You will leave there feeling very relaxed and very pleased.

• Liked — It was a very relaxing and romantic honeymoon
  • Disliked — price
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Belamere Suites? Share your experiences!