“Great service. Gorgeous rooms.” 5 of 5 stars

Belamere Suites
12200 Williams Road, Perrysburg, OH 43551   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Perrysburg
Chicago, Illinois
“Great service. Gorgeous rooms.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. We got the anniversary package so candles were lit and rose petals on bed when we walked into our room for our early checkin. Make sure you call 20 minutes ahead so they can set up your room. The staff at the desk are extremely nice and explained all the features of the hotel. They make you feel like your the only guest staying at the hotel. The staff is very attentive and they make sure to tell you to call if you need ANYTHING. With the package you get a $50 gift card to Biaggi's Italian Restaurant. It is a great restaurant with a very modern atmosphere. Perfect for a anniversary dinner.

The rooms are extremely clean and well kept. Great channels available on the TV. They have DirectTV with many HBO channels. The remote is extremely user friendly allowing you to easily maneuver from the TV to DVD mode.

The jacuzzi tub is huge. I'm 5'6 and could easily stretch out lengthwise. The shower is also very spacious.

Overall, I was extremely impressed with this hotel and love that such a great place is available so close to where I live (an hour away). Great for getting away for just a few days.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed in the Royal Suite.

It's so clean, comfortable, and spacious. I felt like we had already been living there, I settled in so easily :) It was quiet (no noisy neighbors), it felt so isolated, as if we were on an island.

The service was fast and easy to reach. Everyone was courteous, quick, and moved quietly (the staff left us alone without dropping levels of care).

I look forward to going back again!

• Stayed August 2013
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary in the Presidential pool suite. WOW. We were immediatly impressed with the private garage area, the size and the cleanliness of the room, and the overall design and layout. The pool was amazing... private and a warm 92 degrees! The stereo system available in the pool room was an excellent touch. A little Kenny G guarantees an amazing evening!! The trip wouldn't be complete without ordering the warm cookies and milk delivered to you room for a late night snack. EXCELLENT job staff!

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is the very best place! It looks exactly like the pics on line! I was hoping it would, and based on others reviews, I expectedi it to be very nice. It was Awesome! I took my fiance for a romantic getaway and would not even tell him where we were going, so I was really hoping that it would be great! It exceeded my expectations. Everything in the room was exceptional. Extremely clean! Everyone one at the front desk were extremely nice and helpful too!. My fiance was definitely surprised! I had ordered the roses on the bed in the heart shape and had ordered the candles to be lit. It was just so beautiful when we walked in! The look on my guys face said it all. The private garage was very nice. The Levis Commons across the street was a great place to shop and eat. Everything about the trip was just awesome and we will be back ! You can't go wrong with this place ifyou are looking for a romantic relaxing place!

Room Tip: We had a jacuzzi room as the rooms with the pool were not available. We had the ground floor around...

michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary here. Everything is taken care of
for you. It is truly relaxing and the staff is excellent. We can't wait to visit again. You don't even have to leave your room for food as there are numerous restaurants near by that deliver and again the staff will help with that also. The best part is you can order warm chocolate chip cookies and milk in the middle of the night which are delivered to your door.

• Stayed September 2013
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

From the staff all the wat down to the swiming pool, everything is perfect. No windows? No problem.... Best night sleep ever! I want to model my master bedroom after the presidental suite! Levis commons is a great place to relax if you need to "get out" but honestly the room is where you will want to stay. Breakfast is warm, delicious and delivered to your suite by smiling faces!

• Stayed September 2013
Brunswick, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

My Wife and I celebrated her birthday in one of the most relaxing, romantic getaways that we have ever seen. The pool and jacuzzi suite was well worth every penny. The service and staff truly great making us feel not as guests but as friends and family. The room and pool were out of this world. The privacy and comfort made this a truly great romantic getaway. We are looking forward to another chance to go back.

Room Tip: The pool is great. You won't find many rooms with your own private pool and especially one of th...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Belamere Suites? Share your experiences!