“Fabulous Hideaway!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Belamere Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Perrysburg
Belamere Suites
You added Belamere Suites to your Saves list
12200 Williams Road, Perrysburg, OH 43551   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Perrysburg
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Fabulous Hideaway!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I had been traveling for what seemed like days, he asked his 'smart phone' for a recommendation of a hotel near Toledo, Ohio, with a jacuzzi in the room of course. We could not believe the results. What a magical evening we had, the service, room, ammenities were like none other. We keep saying to friends 'you can't find a room like this in a 5 star, fancy, any downtown major city!' Loved it, thanks again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
Dearborn Heights, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We just spent two days at Belamere for our anniversary. Talk about a spectacular retreat! From the moment we arrived the staff was personal and accomodating. They reminded me several times that they are available 24 hours a day. How great it was to sleep in and have breakfast delivered to us when WE wanted it. We felt so rested, and already planning our next trip.

Room Tip: prices are lower during the weekday, and we took advantage of the two-night special
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Loved it. No complaints just amazing!Great service, beautiful rooms, and tons of fun stuff to do in that town. Staff is always there to help and is extremely friendly. Well worth the money. We will definitely be going back.

• Stayed August 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at belamaresuites! The rooms are beautiful and they have lots of space. We enjoyed the pool the most. We have already made reservations for our anniversary next year! We highly recommend you make reservations ASAP!

• Stayed September 2013
Jackson, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed 3 nights in the Royal Suite and it was amazing. The private pool was so relaxing! We will be making a return trip for our 15th anniversary, we don't want to wait another 10! I highly recommend Belemere Suites to a couple looking for a relaxing romantic get away!

Room Tip: The Royal Suite was worth every penny!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

First off the front desk clerks we're very friendly an helpful, they made u feel welcome. The rooms are beautiful especially if u get the rose package. My husband and I really enjoyed our stay. Only thing is, I think they should have bathe matts. The shower tho HUGE and beautiful can be slippery,so be careful. Other than that PERFECTION!

• Stayed August 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for two nights in two different rooms and I was amazed by both suites. The rooms are beautifully decorated and modern. I could not fault the cleanness of both rooms. Rooms where quite it was the best two nights sleep my partner and myself have had well in America. To top off this great establisment the staff there are fantastic, they made you feel welcome and where so helpful. Thank you Melissa, Joanne and Molly for giving us our best experience in America so far.

• Stayed September 2013

Been to Belamere Suites? Share your experiences!