“Great Get-a-way” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Belamere Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Perrysburg
Belamere Suites
You added Belamere Suites to your Saves list
12200 Williams Road, Perrysburg, OH 43551   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Perrysburg
“Great Get-a-way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Excellent facilities and staff. Very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate us. I botched up the on-line reservation resulting in our not bringing there when we should have. I explained the situation and they did not charge us. I suggest you follow up your on-line registration with a phone call to verify. You need an engineering degree to operate the TV/DVR/Satellite remote. The garage was really a plus.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Defiance, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

This is the second time my husband and I have celebrated our wedding anniversary here and it is truly worth every penny. Belamere Suites truly has every detail taken care of for you to enjoy a romantic time with your loved one. The pool area is exactly the right temperature along with the pool water being something you can just sink into. I'm not sure if every pool suite has this feature but it included 2 floating chairs (last year our suite did not). Great addition for a relaxing float in the pool. Usually when you get a breakfast at a hotel it's just ok but this was YUMMY!!! Excellent coffee and juice and it's like they read my mind on what kind of danish and muffins to include. And to top this all off...they muffins were warm!! Staff is top notch and extremely friendly. We will definitely be back next year and for the years to come.

Room Tip: Make sure to let the front desk know when you want your breakfast in the morning. They made a mista...
Troy, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The perfect place to get away and enjoy a night together in a hectic world. The pool, jacuzzi, shower, fireplace, etc all speak to a romantic experience. The staff was wonderful and accommodating. An ultimate couples get away.

Room Tip: The Presidential pool suite was perfect for us.
Sylvania, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This place is amazing. The bed is so comfy. The whole room is spectecular. The only thing i would suggest is to be very careful when walking down the steps into the pool. They are extremely slippery and i twisted my ankle. Other than that, it was awesome!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband just surprised me with a trip to Belamere this past weekend for my birthday. Having two young kids it is so hard to focus on ourselves, this is exactly what we needed. We stayed for two nights in the Royal Pool Suite. Absolutely amazing. The pool in that room was unbelievable! Our own private swimming pool! That's actually big enough to swim around in! The girl at the front desk (super welcoming) mentioned it and I assumed it would be more kiddy pool sized than an actual swimming pool! I'm trying to talk to my husband into getting one for home! I am not normally much of a sauna person, but it was so relaxing. The breakfast was perfect, muffins and danishes and all the coffee we could drink! It was delivered right to the room, so I didn't even have to get out of bed! My husband had some present shopping to do, so I enjoyed lounged in the huge jacuzzi and watched tv. It could have easily fit both of us with room to spare! He brought back take out from Biaggi's using the gift certificate we got with the Anniversary Package. The girls at the front desk were great when we realized we didn't have wine glasses or an opener. They brought them right out! The shower with the double shower heads was fantastic too, but my absolute favorite part was the pool! I can't stop talking about it! If you are thinking about staying here, DO IT! You will not regret it! Defiantly go for the Royal! We left feeling refreshed and ready to get back to our kids! Thank you Belamere!! We will be back!

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Tecumseh, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Belamere Suites is just this side of heaven. We took our first vaction in five years and what a place to stay. we instantly fell in love with the staff at the front desk. when we checked in. they treated us like family coming home. our stay was the BEST that we have ever had. you can keep your five star hotels. we will be returning to our new home away from home. we have never spent so much time together,without the everyday interuptions. and like we say just this side of heaven. our love for eachother has grown so much. thank you belamere suites and your PERFECT STAFF :) :) :). we will be trying the royal suite next.

Room Tip: presidential pool suite or royal suite
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We just love it my boyfriend really love it he didnt know where is was going we are going to come back but next time its going to be the royal suite. We love pool the shower to where we did not have too share one shower head. The bed was wonderful to and we like that the car wasnt out in the open

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Belamere Suites? Share your experiences!