“His Surpise Romantic Birthday Getaway Celebration!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Belamere Suites
12200 Williams Road, Perrysburg, OH 43551   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Perrysburg
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“His Surpise Romantic Birthday Getaway Celebration!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I were looking to take my man out for his first romantic getaway.For his 47th Birthday . To surpise him Omg. I think I got so excited. For the both of us just looking at his face when he. Is opening up the door to the suit @ belamere suit is it.!!!!!!!! We just love it so beautiful so romantic for couple . Enjoying and celebration together. All private''''' we got the best awesome two day ever.! relaxing drinking talking laughing taking picture after picture . He got a in room massage for the first time. The belamere. Help me out with all the birthday arrangement for him . For the two day stay. And the jacuzzi and the two couple shower. Drinking looking at the fireplace. At the belamere suit we both got spoil. We got breakfast delivered to are room . Thk u Belamere suit for a beautiful. Best Time ever. Back to the real world tomorrow all day. We still enjoy each other.

Room Tip: Belamere suit in perrysburg. U will love it. We DID!!!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Monroe, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

I was first turned onto this place by a rave review from my sister about how romantic it is, and how special their evenings were, and how perfect this place was for them. I figured "What the hey, I'll give them a shot." I took a look at their site, and their rooms. I felt they were a bit pricey, but apparently they're partitioned off from one another, so completely private and secluded. I watched the YT videos for each room and made my decision.

I made the reservations 4 weeks ahead of time for my girlfriends birthday. After I made the reservations, I waited for a confirmation email, and never got one. I waited, and waited, and waited, and never got one. 3 weeks go by, and I decide to call to confirm my reservation, which ended up in a 2 part fiasco.

First, they tried to charge my CC for the room, but since there was no confirmation, it failed to go through, and they couldn't charge me. Since they couldn't charge me, I couldn't get the room. I offered to drive down an hour out of my way and pay in person ahead of time to reserve these rooms, but the front desk attendee was completely unwilling to do so. I asked her if there was anything I could do, she said "no, I'm sorry, your room has already been booked."

And then she hung up. No attempt at understanding, no attempt at trying to clarify the situation.

I probably won't try to make another reservation there. I am so put off by this that I wonder how people can spend close to $400 a night on this nonsense. You'd figure someone who will most likely be paying one of their workers entire week wages there would get better treatment, but apparently not.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Tiffin, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

We were looking for a place to celebrate our anniversary that wouldn't have kids running around and lots of distractions. We wanted to make this getaway about us! Not about kids, not about shopping, not about going out to eat, just us! This was absolutely everything we had hoped for!! The in-room couple's massage when we got there helped us relax and set the tone for the rest of our stay. It was amazing for us to totally reconnect and remember those days before having kids and crazy schedules. Thank you for an amazing weekend! The pool with the surround sound was awesome!! Can't wait to book our next stay!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Royal Suite and it was worth every penny!
Lincoln Park, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

I love the way it is so warm and inviting. Privacy is of the most importance. Relaxing and enjoying each other with out your usual noise from ajointing rooms, halls, and children. I like the no children, dogs, and others. Very spacious, beautiful, and clean. The morning breakfast was a real treat! I will be back, and encourage anybody to just try a stay, you will go back again and again.

Room Tip: we only stayed for the first time, but the layout indicates, all room choices would be great.
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

They spoil you! Warm milk and cookies delivered to the room at your request (midnight in my case) - breakfast at your door - whatever you need, they provide. Relaxing, fun, definitely an experience I plan to repeat!

Room Tip: Get the Presidential Suite - you get a private, in room pool, hot tub and 2 person tub with a firepl...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Jackson, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

I can Honestly say that I have stayed at my fair share of Suites throughout the United States, from the East Coast to the West Coast and this was by far the Best Suite of them ALL! The Staff went above and beyond to help with any request or need I had! As soon as I walking into the front door, I was greeted with smiles! I feel at home right away!! Once I checked in and went to my room I was pleasantly pleased with the Suite! Clean, smelled good and was very spacious! Not to mention your own private garage! I can only say, if you are looking for a nice get away for a Special Occasion or just to get away, I suggest you give this place a try!! Oh and even the Owner makes you feel Welcome! He was at the front desk when I checked out and I felt I was part of the Family by the time I walked out the front door! 5 stars out of 5 stars...

Lincoln Park, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Everything was beautiful. It was better than it looked online on the site! The bed was very comfortable and so was the hospitality!! They treat you as you are top priority especially when needing anything!! The pool in the Presidential suite was very warm and very romantic especially without having to worry about kids anywhere..NO KIDS :)) Everything placed in a perfect spot in the room..the fireplace right under the large Tv at the end of our bed was wonderful!!! We definately will be back we absolutely loved it!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Belamere Suites? Share your experiences!