Wife and I stayed there 7/20/11 this was our second visit. 1st visit to presidential suite was great. This time stayed in the Royal suite NOT worth the price. AC in first room would not bring room temp below 78 Deg Second room AC would not cool below 81 a request for maintenance resulted in some one in our room till 10:00 pm replacing the ac unit. Very romantic... Even that unit ran all night to get room down to 74. On check out they asked how every thing was and I told them that I was unhappy. There response was "well it is very hot out, have a nice day." I expect that answer if I had paid $50 for the night but not when I pay $270. Even beyond all that unless you just have to have a sauna the Royal suite is NOT worth it. One room had a stain on the ceiling and the drywall was cracked. The jacuzzi tub filled VERY slow and there is no possible way to take a cold or even a cool shower as the water was almost intolerably hot on the coldest setting in both rooms. Perhaps if they would have offered SOMETHING for all the inconvenience I may have returned however as it was left we will not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top 10 most romantic hotel in America, in room swimming pools,2person whirlpool tubs, 2person showers, all king beds, breakfast catered to your suite, 2person saunas, enjoy what luxury and privacy really is. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Belamere Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belamere Hotel Perrysburg
- Belamere Suites Perrysburg, Ohio