“My honeymoon” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 hotels in Perrysburg
Toledo, Ohio
“My honeymoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

I just got married this weekend. My husband and I are both new to our jobs and could not get a lot of time off nor could we afford a long trip. We chose the Belamere because it seemed to be a romantic getaway close to home. It delivered beautifully!! I loved the fact that there were no windows. We really left the world behind. The room was beautiful and we made good use of ALL the facilities! I can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: Splurge for the Presidential Suite!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

509 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2011

As my wife and I are both relatively new at our respective workplaces we needed a great romantic getaway spot for our honeymoon that we could fit into the limited time away from work we could get for our nuptials.

Belamere Suites fit the bill perfectly for us. Nearby and easy to get to, it was charming and romantic. The room was clean and well kept, it had some great features like the glass and tile walk-in shower, the jacuzzi tub, and the surprisingly large private swimming pool. We also loved the secluded and private feel of the room in general. At one point on the second night my wife commented that it was the first time in a long time that she could remember being absolutely stress free and I agreed. It's a very nice place to forget the world exists. Only when a storm broke out for a few moments could did the outside world intrude on our weekend.

The service was prompt and friendly, excellent actually. The pool was a very nice temperature and the variable lighting and music system for the pool area added to the ambiance. One of the best bits was being able to go for a swim at a whim.

The mini fridge was fine for keeping our beverages/snacks cold. Our package came with a 50 dollar gift card to a pair of restaurants. We chose Biaggi's in nearby Levis Commons because it was close, and slightly more casual and it was a very nice dinner out.

All in all we were very pleased with our choice to leave the world behind us for a brief time at Belamere Suites and recommend them for anyone looking to get away without going far.

Room Tip: go for the room with the pool minimum.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Burton, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2011

This hotel is far from anything I have ever seen. To have a private pool in your own room and a condo set up with a private entrance. I felt like we were in our own little world we never even wanted to leave the room. We traveled as a pre-wedding night and it far exceeded our expectations. I would suggest it to anyone as one of the most romantic getaways possible...

Room Tip: The presidential suite is the way to go...
Michigan town
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

We LOVE Belamere Suites. Best hotel we've EVER stayed in. We've been here three times and recommend it to everyone we know. Only problem now, it's always full when we want to stay!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Macomb, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011

My husband and I needed a little get-a-way and a friend had suggested the Belamere Suites. I had never heard of them, yet heard of Perrysburg, OH. Let me just say it was EVERYTHING we had expected! The jacuzzi suite was super clean and the staff was really friendly! I would definitely recommend this place to any couple looking for just a relaxing night (or two) away. We will definitely be making a trip back in the near future!

Monroe, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011

We stayed in the Jacuzzi Suite for 2 nights and the Presidential Suite for one night. Both rooms were fantastic. There was something great about waking up and opening the doors to the pool and getting in before breakfast! The staff were friendly and very professional. They were very accomodating, except for giving us enough ice. (the reasoning was explained to us, but it was more convenient to buy ice because of the inadequate ice supply. We ended up buying larger bags of ice from the gas station.) My husband and I really enjoyed the privacy and we enjoyed the fact that it was kid-free! We hope to be back!

Tiffin, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

My husband had gotten the royal room with our pool was wonderful the ony thing was you pay 400.00 dollars you should be able to drink the waters and pop but will go back often

Room Tip: just get one with your own pool
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Belamere Suites? Share your experiences!