“A Destination on my trip to and from Madison WI” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
NY, NY
“A Destination on my trip to and from Madison WI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was facing a long drive to and from Madison--hey, I had to take my pooch too. I decided I needed one food and drink destination along the way to look forward to, and Swig was it. And they hit it out of the park. Located on a nice, easy to get to street in Perrysburg, Swig is a sausage and charcuterie and craft beer oasis. The outdoor seating also allowed my precious pooch the chance to cozy up next to me (on the other side of the fence) and share some of the goodies. Their housemade charcuterie and sausages did not disappoint my high expectations, and selection of craft ales was grand. If I lived in the area, Swig would be a once or twice a week place for me. I will definitely go back when I pass through the area in the future.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“If you want some great craft beer, look no further”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

This place is amazing for the quality craft beer selection. I love that when one keg empties a different one will fill it's place. The beer selection is always changing and the amount of beers on tap is amazing.....The bottle selection is great too ;)

I have not had any food here yet, but plan to have some next time I visit.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Place to Unwind”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This was a referral from a local Hampton Inn. Great suggestion. Not real big on wings, but they're ok once in a while. Wings were a menu item, but so were gourmet hot dogs, burgers, and chicken chunks. Now your talking. Several choices of sauces to go with them. We're a mild kinda couple, but they had stuff that were extremely hot if you like that. One known as "Melt Your Face". Great selection of beers on draught and bottled. Great location for singles, couples, or family. I'd definitely eat here again.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Great Place For Drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

New beers on tap weekly and the best fries in the city. A great place to enjoy a few beers. In the evenings, they host a local musician or two.

Highly recommended, but go early, it's always packed!

Visited June 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
“FUN PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

We had a going away party here for one of our friends. There are no reservations for tables and It is very crowded but they welcomed us. They have a great outdoor patio and there is live music on the weekend. Great food and beer!

• Visited May 2012