“Amazing food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
New York
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

A little on the expensive side. We can only afford to go with a groupon We can usually get two hibachi dinners and some sushi for about $80.00. The food is totall worth it and AMAZING! We love both the hibachi grill and sushi. Never had a bad dish from here and the hibachi is a ton a fun!

Visited May 2012

Toledo, OH, USA
“Trite Average Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

A "hibachi-style" restaurant is something that appeals to the rube in all of us! My nine-year old daughter demands that we go here on her birthday and milestones (such as her 4th grade graduation).

If you enjoy corny jokes while sitting shoulder to shoulder with strangers, this place is for you! If you would like another round of sake, please note that you need to order one before your cook rolls his cart away and your teen-age server slaps the bill in front of you!

I would also add that the ambiance is poor. We were here this time (despite my negative review I have eaten here numerous time!) on business. It was so loud, I had a very hard time hearing my table mates speak. I also needed a knife as the squid I ordered as a side dish was so large and tough that I needed a knife to eat it. My knife arrived...25 minutes later (and with another request from the harried server).

In conclusion, if you are interested in eating what is basically very expensive fried rice with Japanese (actually Korean and Filipino) staff at a table with strangers with a definite cut-off point, this is the place for you! If you would like sushi and sashimi in a less hurried "touristy" place, there are a plethora of other places in Toledo I would recommend.

?

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Levis Commons restaurant go-to”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I go here at least twice a month if not more, especially on Saturdays when I like to treat myself! I love the salmon bento box (available only at lunch time). For about $12, you get miso or chicken soup, salad with citrus ginger dressing, 4 pieces of California roll sushi, shrimp and veggie tempura, teryaki salmon and vegetables, and steamed rice. You can do fried rice for $2 extra. I always have leftovers to take home!! There is also a sushi bar or you can go with hibachi and watch your food be made. You can't go wrong here!!

Visited May 2012
Toledo, Ohio
“Neat Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

Went for a birthday party and had one of the guys cook our food right in front of us. Was really neat and the food was great

Visited April 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Slow service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

The service is slow, and even though the food is pretty good. The staff brings our appetizer after our meal dish came. The drinks we ordered took about 20 to 30 minutes to come, and the food about one hour. We didn't go for the hibachi table but sit on the other side of the restaurant. That's the way to go if you don't want to wait. You can get the same type of food but without the wait.

• Visited April 2012