“Stopover on trip east” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Painesville
Excelsior
“Stopover on trip east”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

My daughter and I stopped while on a drive from Minnesota (home) to Maine for her to enter a program of graduate study. My wife (back home) found you on the internet as a convenient, inexpensive yet nice place to stop for a short overnight.

It turned out to be wonderful. I rarely give a top score in every division, yet this Baymont deserved it. The price was right, the staff was very helpful, and the accommodations more than met the cost. If all Baymonts are like this one (my first), I'll be stopping frequently in the future. Can't say enough good things.

My question to you: are there Baymonts in my area of the midwest (Minnesota/Wisconsin)? It would be helpful to know.

Thanks to you all for a great stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

232 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Columbus, Ohio, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

This hotel is amazing. We stay here during the Holidays and all I have to say is this property is very well maintained, clean, quiet, and the staff is super friendly! There is free breakfast in the morning, never crowded. Simple easy access to rooms and parking. I have stayed at many hotels, usually Hiltons for my job, and if some of those could only be as nice and comfortable as this hotel i'd be happy. The TVS are new, rooms have microwaves, coffee, and mini fridges!!! This came in handy during the recent snow storm. I will be back...over and over.

Room Tip: Treat yourself and upgrade to a jacuzzi room!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
baymontconcord, Owner at Baymont Inn and Suites Concord/Mentor, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Jason B.,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write nice words about our hotel. While we appreciate all feedback whether good or bad, it is especially nice to hear that we have been able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Concord/Mentor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn and Suites Concord/Mentor

Address: 7581 Auburn Rd, Rt 44 Off I-90, Painesville, OH 44077
Location: United States > Ohio > Lake County > Painesville
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Painesville
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn and Suites Concord/Mentor 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Baymont Inn and Suites Concord/Mentor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Baymont Inn and Suites Concord/Mentor, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later