“Clean. Confortable. Convenient.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Painesville
Columbus, Ohio, USA
“Clean. Confortable. Convenient.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

This hotel is amazing. We stay here during the Holidays and all I have to say is this property is very well maintained, clean, quiet, and the staff is super friendly! There is free breakfast in the morning, never crowded. Simple easy access to rooms and parking. I have stayed at many hotels, usually Hiltons for my job, and if some of those could only be as nice and comfortable as this hotel i'd be happy. The TVS are new, rooms have microwaves, coffee, and mini fridges!!! This came in handy during the recent snow storm. I will be back...over and over.

Room Tip: Treat yourself and upgrade to a jacuzzi room!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
baymontconcord, Owner at Baymont Inn and Suites Concord/Mentor, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Jason B.,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write nice words about our hotel. While we appreciate all feedback whether good or bad, it is especially nice to hear that we have been able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

286 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
La Salle, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We travelled from the Chicago area to Concord to visit family for Thanksgiving. No problems getting a room a few weeks in advance. We rented 2 rooms. The first morning, I noticed that the shower water ran cold very quickly, and my husband reported the same thing on the 3rd and 4th mornings. I wasn't aware that hotels could run out of hot water! Also, being on Central Time, we got up a little later for breakfast, but most everything was gone by the time we were ready to eat! No one seemed to be around to restock the food items. However, the room was comfortable, and although we could hear a couple arguing next door, the rooms were quiet as well. Would probably stay here again for convenience but not because I loved the place!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dickson, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

My husband and I can't say enough about how nice and courteous the staff was when we stayed there. The rooms were spotless and roomy. My husband is in a wheelchair so we had a handicapped room with a roll-in shower. My thanks to the people that chatted with my husband while I had to go a few places. The location is great and close to some good restaurants. The owner has a great personality and really seems to care about people.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We travel the 80/90 corridor frequently & this location was just right for us between NY & Chicago. Clean, nice staff, pillow top mattress, full breakfast, and QUIET. Well priced for one righter
Easy to get to & from I90 just east of Cleveland.

• Stayed November 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I felt very comfortable there since I am traveling alone on business. The staff is very friendly. I used the fitness equipment and pool, found everything to be very clean and working properly. The fitness room was actually equipped with top end workout equipment and not some cheap stuff that you might find at other hotels. Breakfast could have used some more options though. Overall, I was pleased with my stay there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Concord/Mentor? Share your experiences!