“Great Stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Painesville
COLUMBUS
“Great Stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Room was very clean, comfortable and inviting and the rest of the building was inviting. I had a good stay and woke up filling refreshed. Staff was very courtious and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to others and I would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Cuba
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

The new flat screen TVs are great but they need to be elevated as they are so low they are not watchable from the bed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Painesville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I was in town for my son's wedding. Greg, the manager, worked with me on some special pricing for me and 3 other family members needing rooms for this special event. On numerous occasions he and his staff went above and beyond to make our stay very enjoyable. One afternoon we needed a refrigerator to store 300 cupcakes for my son's wedding, Greg reshuffled items in the hotel refrigerator and amazingly 300 cupcakes were refrigerated as needed. His staff also patiently put up with numerous request on my part. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I look forward to staying with them when I go visit my son and daugher-in-law in the near future.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I was in town for business and had never stayed at a Baymont before. Read the positive reviews and chose this hotel. I could not have been more satisfied with my stay. Manager greeted me at the front desk and upgraded my room for no apparent reason! Hotel is clean, beds are comfortable. I look forward to being in the area again so I can stay here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

The staff were very friendly. We came to celebrate my birthday. It was just what we needed after a long busy weekend. The suite had a king size comfortible bed with a jacuzzi . It had 2 windows that opened for fresh air (instead of always using the air conditioner). The suite had a refrigerator & microwave. The shower had a adjustable showerhead. With nice hot water!!! It also had some safety features in the suite, a safe in the room, a timer for the jacuzzi, a security bar & dead bolt lock for the door. The entire place was impeccable. Great place to stay. I

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Right off I90. Very clean room and general areas. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room has safe, refrigerator and microwave and comfy bed. Good choices for breakfast. Great choice of restaurants just across the street. Would stay again without hesitation.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
New Waterford, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

This is the second year my husband and I stayed here to celebrate our anniversary. We stayed in a king jacuzzi suite and it was fabulous! The staff is very friendly, the service is absolutely efficient, and the cleanliness of the hotel is impeccable (and I'm picky about cleanliness)! The price is very reasonable and the hotel offers a lot of amenities. If I could give it a higher rating, I would. Anytime we are staying near Cleveland, we will definitely return. And I am positive we will be back for our next anniversary!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Concord/Mentor? Share your experiences!