“Couldn't ask for more” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Painesville
Columbus, Ohio
“Couldn't ask for more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I was in town for business and had never stayed at a Baymont before. Read the positive reviews and chose this hotel. I could not have been more satisfied with my stay. Manager greeted me at the front desk and upgraded my room for no apparent reason! Hotel is clean, beds are comfortable. I look forward to being in the area again so I can stay here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

The staff were very friendly. We came to celebrate my birthday. It was just what we needed after a long busy weekend. The suite had a king size comfortible bed with a jacuzzi . It had 2 windows that opened for fresh air (instead of always using the air conditioner). The suite had a refrigerator & microwave. The shower had a adjustable showerhead. With nice hot water!!! It also had some safety features in the suite, a safe in the room, a timer for the jacuzzi, a security bar & dead bolt lock for the door. The entire place was impeccable. Great place to stay. I

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Right off I90. Very clean room and general areas. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room has safe, refrigerator and microwave and comfy bed. Good choices for breakfast. Great choice of restaurants just across the street. Would stay again without hesitation.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
New Waterford, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

This is the second year my husband and I stayed here to celebrate our anniversary. We stayed in a king jacuzzi suite and it was fabulous! The staff is very friendly, the service is absolutely efficient, and the cleanliness of the hotel is impeccable (and I'm picky about cleanliness)! The price is very reasonable and the hotel offers a lot of amenities. If I could give it a higher rating, I would. Anytime we are staying near Cleveland, we will definitely return. And I am positive we will be back for our next anniversary!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
ozarks
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

We were just passing thru. We got a standard 2 queen. It was very clean, no complaints there. I do have 2 complaints. First the rooms are small. We got out the iorning board and had to put it up just to get to the bathroom. Second breakfast was a little lacking. They had waffles and cereal but that was about it. There was a juice dispenser. Got orange juice it tasted watered down and the apple juice was water. No pasteries, no fruit, no yogurt. McDonald's is right next door so we ate there. Overall a good place to stay and I would stay again.

• Stayed July 2012
SAINT PAUL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

We had never stayed at a Baymont and it was very nice. And a good value. The staff were helpful, the room was very clean and comfortable and this one is near a medical center and a good selection of restaurants. A fine choice if you want to get past Cleveland before calling it a night. Area also felt very safe.

Room Tip: We had a king single and the room was just a little smaller than most. You might ask the hotel staff...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

We stayed in a King Jacuzzi Suite, and we loved it. We enjoyed the large room, the free breakfast, the pool, and great location. The staff was very helpful. I would absolutely recommend this hotel, especially for the price.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Concord/Mentor? Share your experiences!