“Unique and Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Description: (513) 280-6201
Oxford, Ohio, United States
“Unique and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

This is one of my favorite sushi places to eat at by far. The rolls are absolutely delicious and made with very fresh seafood, vegetables and rice. The atmosphere is what makes it unique, the rolls are named after the local houses around Oxford which is hilarious, it's also a very casual and relaxed atmosphere where the waiters wear regular casual clothes and it's really laid back unlike most sushi places that are fancy and expensive. There are pictures of the customers up on the wall in halloween costumes and there's also a giant chalk board that customers can go and write on.

Price wise the sushi rolls are decently priced and they have great deals such as buy two get one free, all you can eat sushi on certain days for $20 (basically eat at least two rolls and you've covered your cost). I've tried some of the non-sushi items on the menu and it's not that impressive I'll say. If you go the sushi is what I would stick to but the average food items are redeemed by the high quality sushi for sure.

I've gotten to know the sushi chef (and owner) and he is a great guy, loves what he does and puts his all into making the unique sushi rolls and fun atmosphere. I would highly recommend going to this and definitely call in to ask what the specials are for the week so you can plan accordingly for even better deals.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Not anything special...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

I honestly think this is the worst sushi I have had. My girlfriend and I went there and she asked for the best thing they had and it was absolutely terrible. It Tasted as though it was out of a zip lock bag. Our service was good and the waiter was nice but this recommendation was terrible and I hope this isn't consistently what they serve.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Oxford, Ohio
“Quality Service and Quality Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Both the service and food were great. It's a small town sushi bar that's worth your time and money. They are open from 3pm-3am, and the food will fulfill your every desire with a wide variety of sushi that you could pick. I was new coming here from Ga. and it was great.

• Visited June 2012