We had 5 rooms reserved for wedding guests. 3 of the resversations were non-cancellable because they were quite a bit less. 2 of the reservations WERE cancellable. I tried to give them the reservation confirmation sheet/w reservation number to check in on the rooms I wanted checked in, to leave the cancellable ones open -to cancel, but no one took the sheets and said it is all right here on the computer. -As it turned out I didn't need 2 of the rooms. But we did have a Canadian guest change their reservation from another hotel across the border to this hotel using one of our reservations. Do you think the staff would use the non-cancellable ones first? well they didn't, so when I tried to cancel the last room, was told it was non-cancellable! They also charged one party that I had already paid for the room for! I paid 114 for the room, they charged my guests 133 for the same room. They did refund some not all they should have. The manager gave me one piece of great advice. If the reservation is complex, ask to speak to the manager so it can be handled correctly. As far as the hotel itself, we chose it because it was beautiful, clean and close to the wedding/reception location. I only heard good things about the breakfast served. Parking was problematic as there wasn't enough. I would reserve here again, but with ..uhhh reservations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a hotel near Toledo? Consider staying at our Oregon, Ohio hotel located just 1.5 miles from downtown Toledo and near I-75, I-280 and Route 2. We are an eco-friendly, non-smoking, "Green" hotel. Our staff is dedicated to providing outstanding service and quality amenities to business and leisure travelers alike. For business guests, we offer a 24-hour business center with a computer and copy, print and fax services, as well as 1,500 square feet of meeting space with audio/visual equipment. In Toledo, businesses like BP, Sun Oil, Daimler Chrysler and St. Charles/Bay Park hospitals are minutes from the hotel.Leisure travelers enjoy our hotel's property in the Toledo area because it offers easy access to the new Casino, The Toledo Zoo, Huntington Center, Sundance Drive-In Movie Theater and Fifth 3rd Field. Plan a day for riding the 17 roller coasters at Cedar Point Amusement Park or relaxing at Maumee Bay State Park while you fish on Lake Erie, the "Walleye capital of the world."With a complimentary, hot Express Start breakfast bar, and free access to our on site and off site fitness centers, you'll feel at home while visiting Toledo. Our hotel's sparkling indoor pool and whirlpool are great places to relax at the end of the work day or your latest adventure in Oregon, Ohio. There are several great restaurants and a lounge next door. All hotel accommodations have free wired & wireless Internet access to keep you connected while you "Stay You" at the Holiday Inn Express hotel Toledo/Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Toledo-Oregon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Toledo-Oregon Hotel Oregon
- Holiday Inn Oregon
- Oregon Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Toledo-Oregon Ohio