“Bob Evan's Food Selection” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 39 Restaurants in Norwalk
Cleveland, Ohio
“Bob Evan's Food Selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Bob Evans provides an excellent array of quality food selections. I love the pasta dishes. I hate the wait to get a table.

Visited July 2013

Arlington, Georgia
“good food , good prices and choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

after a long day on the road , we stopped here for supper . the food was great and the staff was friendly .

Visited May 2013
Castalia, Ohio, United States
“Food is usually good, but service is horrible.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Most of the time the food is good, but on this visit, it could have been better. First, the waitress brought our drinks, then disappeared. I finally spotted her 5 MINUTES (I timed it ) later wiping off the counter. I had to physically walk up there to get her to come back to the table to take our order. I asked for banana bread, but quickly changed it to rolls (even before she took my husband's order). She came back with banana bread. I pointed out the error and she came back with rolls. They were crunchy. They flaked apart when I tried to cut them in half. We choked them down and asked for more thinking we'd get fresh. Nope. Just as hard as the first ones. The waitress disappeared again. I had ordered the all you can eat soup and salad and wanted more soup. It took forever for her to come back to the table to see if we needed anything. They were not busy, so I haven't a clue where she kept running off to. The chili I ordered had been burned. It had a very bitter taste to it. I changed to vegetable soup. It was lukewarm. The only good one was the chicken noodle. I think they need a new manager at this location. I have never had him come to the table to see how things are and we go there at least three times a month.

Visited January 2013
cleveland ohio
“Ewww dirty and slow and cold food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We stopped at the Norwalk Bob Evans on Saturday Sept 15 2012 because there is a severe lack of restaurants in norwalk. We figured Bob Evans would be safe and consistent like everywhere else.

First, we had to wait for a table. when they took us to a table there were empty tables everywhere that were piling up with dirty dishes and food waste. There were no bus boys in sight. the floors were very dirty. the table had been wiped but had syrup or some other sticky stuff all over it and i had to use my napkin and some water to wash it as nobody was around to ask to wipe it off.

It took 10 minutes to see a server, another 10 to order, 25 to get salads which came a minute before the meal, and the food was cold. My sandwich had been sitting so long the bottom was soggy from condensation from the plate. They were out of cole slaw, and apparently our sparse salads were the last as the lady at the table next to me waited for 30 minutes only to have the server tell her that the kitchen was too slow and had not chopped up any more lettuce to make salads.

Overall it was a very poor disappointing experience. I would have walked out had i not had a cranky hungry toddler with me, so we stayed and the experience got worse and worse as the minutes passed. Management is very lacking at this location and i would never go back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Chesterton, Indiana
“Mmmmm Good Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Just wanted to let you know that the Service and Food at this Bob Evans was a great eye opener for the beginning of both weekend days. From the Hostess to the server/chef and the Manage, this restaurant gets our thumbs up. We went to Cedar Point Amusement Park which also gets a good mark for it's spotlessness. Thanks again Ohio for another wonderful vacation experience!

• Visited September 2012