This used to be a decent place in Nov 2012. Stayed here Aug 2013, and its terrible. Torn curtains so you can see outside (no way to get them to close because the drape rod is broken too). Switched to another room with nice drapes and valance to have privacy but the door did not have a safety lock nor did the Air Conditioner work!
Was told that the owner left, and that they were waiting until Winter to become a franchise. They didn't plan on fixing anything since they would have to re-do everything like the franchise would want them to again in winter. They even made me pay for my room! Honestly would have been better off sleeping in the car! Not to mention that there was a horrible smell in the hallways. The staff was friendly but sorry to say this hotel is a dump. I will never stay here again. AAA - better think twice about how many stars they give because I wouldn't give them ONE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership and management! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your All American Inn & Suites Norwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All American Inn & Suites Norwalk Hotel Norwalk
- All American Inn And Suites Norwalk
- All American Hotel Norwalk
- All American Norwalk
- All American Inn & Suites Norwalk Ohio