“Disgusting hotel & room, poor mangement, overcharged my card.” 1 of 5 stars

All American Inn & Suites Norwalk
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   415 Milan Avenue, Norwalk, OH 44857   |
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Norwalk
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Disgusting hotel & room, poor mangement, overcharged my card.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Terrible experience from the time I checked in until I checked out. Common area we used to access our room smelled disgusting. Room was pretty nasty, most notably the bathroom and the hotel charged my card debit card 8 times the amount due for my entire stay preventing me from accessing much needed funds during my business trip. Front desk explanation for the overcharging of my card was "that happens all the time here". Unacceptable and the "Manager" will not return any messages or phone calls.

Never again!

Room Tip: The only other hotel in that town is managed by the same person, stay away!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
ZPaulReynolds, Guest Relations Manager at All American Inn & Suites Norwalk, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
i am terribly sorry for the inconveniences that you experienced during your recent stay at our hotel. We just took ownership of this hotel less than a week ago and have identified the smell issue and are working to resolve it (as well as cleaning up the property in general). I also believe that the transfer of ownership is what has been causing the credit/debit card issues that we've been hearing about. I have spoken to the General Manager of this property and she has assured me that each an every person affected by this credit/debit card issue will be spoken with and the issues resolved to the best of our ability and to the customers' satisfaction.

Please know that we are working to resolve A LOT of issues that we inherited when purchasing this property and that these issues are NOT, at all, acceptable to us either. Thank you for you for bringing this to our attention and your continued patience as we work through these issues.

20 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)

Been to All American Inn & Suites Norwalk? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about All American Inn & Suites Norwalk

Address: 415 Milan Avenue, Norwalk, OH 44857
Location: United States > Ohio > Norwalk
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Norwalk
Hotel Class:2.5 star — All American Inn & Suites Norwalk 2.5*
Under new ownership and management! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelClick, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your All American Inn & Suites Norwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
All American Inn And Suites Norwalk
All American Inn & Suites Norwalk Hotel Norwalk
All American Hotel Norwalk
All American Norwalk
All American Inn & Suites Norwalk Ohio

If you own or manage All American Inn & Suites Norwalk, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.