“Great View, Great Wine” 5 of 5 stars

Doylestown, Ohio
13 attraction reviews
“Great View, Great Wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have been visiting Wolf Creek for many years. We attend the adult Easter Egg Hunt every year, and enjoy feeding the goats in the summer. They have a nice selection of wines, though not enough on the dry side for my taste. However, the dry red Exodus is enough to keep me coming back. Staff is friendly, and you can bring your own food, order out, or by a snack basket. The view from the deck is well worth the visit.

Visited June 2013

Richfield, Ohio
“Always a good time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

For the 5th year in a row, we brought a group for my sister's birthday. Everything was great. The new Cab Francs (Red and Rose) were a big hit, and also the Blind Faith was great. I have never had any of these ones before. One thing I really enjoy about Wolf Creek is that it is a place that allows families (and kids). We can really invite any of our friends and family and no one is turned away. It's awesome that you can bring your own food, I am actually amazed that there is no fee or charge for it, but I am not complaining! Great view, great music and memories. Thanks also for letting me leave my car when I was a little too tipsy to drive :).

Visited June 2013
WineryatWolfCreek, Manager at The Winery at Wolf Creek, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit! Come back again soon!
Canal Fulton, Ohio
“No need to go to Napa...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Ohio is fast becoming known for its wines / vineyards, and Wolf Creek is one of the primary reasons why!!! Great place to come mid-May through Labor Day and hang out on their deck / picnic areas. Guests are welcome to bring their own food / picnic baskets, which is a definite plus.

Visited April 2013
Akron, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“Beautiful winery!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I love the beautiful vista of vineyards and the eclectic mix of people who come to Wolf Creek Winery. Their wines are very good, they often have live music and events, and have both indoor and outdoor seating. A must visit on anyone's trip to Akron, OH.

Visited June 2012
WineryatWolfCreek, Manager at The Winery at Wolf Creek, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
So glad that you enjoyed! Come visit this summer when the goats are out!
Streetsboro, Ohio, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Winery at Wolfcreek”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Tonight was the first time my husband and I visited this winery. We heard a lot of good things about it. Well it was our first and last visit. It was just way too loud, no music, no candles, no atmosphere at all. We also wondered why a 3 year old and a baby in a baby carrier were allowed in there. We have never seen that before at any winery. Wine was okay but not amazing. SO from there we went to two of our favorites. Mastropietro and Thornecreek in Aurora. They are real wineries ; ) At least we tried it.

Visited February 2013
WineryatWolfCreek, Manager at The Winery at Wolf Creek, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Peggy-
Sorry to hear that your visit to The Winery at Wolf Creek was not your favorite. Friday and Saturday evenings are our busiest and during the colder months, tend to be noisy indoors, thus you cannot hear the background music. We do however, offer live music on Monday and Wednesday evenings all year-indoors in the colder months and on the deck when it is warm enough.
One of the great strengths in Ohio wineries is the sheer number and variety of wines, locations, and atmosphere to choose from and we are all a little different from one another. We hope that you will come and try us again in the warmer months when you can truly appreciate the amazing view and grounds and visit with our resident goats!