“on the road in cleveland” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Motel Cleveland North Ridgeville

You added Super 8 Motel Cleveland North Ridgeville to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel Cleveland North Ridgeville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   32801 Lorain Road, I-80 Exit 9 Rt 10 Exit 480, North Ridgeville, OH 44039   |
Affiliate website
Decatur, Indiana
“on the road in cleveland”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

the service was good the room was ready when I got there and I only had to 2 miles the roomm was clean thelocation was good right off the toll road and on a state high way the place was clean and they had a full breckfest

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Saint Paul
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I needed a room that was dry, clean and didn't smell; the room was drya and clean, but had an odd odor. Thin walls meant the neighbor's conversations could be heard well into the night. Bathtub drianed slowly. Despite the bargian price, I would not stay again.

Kettering
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

As a member of the Wyndham rewards program and one who frequents Super 8, This is one of the good ones. Great location off the turnpike and close to I-480. This property seems to cater to workers and I can see why. Good CLEAN rooms at a reasonable rate. The wi-fi was fast, breakfast was good and I enjoyed the flat screen in my single room.I paid less than $65w/ tax and found this Super 8 to be a good value

Room Tip: This property has no elevator so I asked for a ground floor room,my room was on the back side away f...
HILLSBORO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Room was so small the door grazed the little refrigerator on the floor when I walked in. Carpet was an awful dirty brown with snags and stains. There were stains on the quilt on the bed.
I heard a buzzing in the bathroom and later had bees coming out from behind the mirror. After catching and flushing several down the toilet I finally caught one in a zip loc bag and took it down to the desk - getting no satisfaction. Later I had little crawly bugs in the tub and on the bathroom floor. The kind that are segmented and curl up into a little ball when prodded.
At 0534 the next morning what sounded like a sweeper kept smacking up against the wall in the room next to mine. This lasted for about 5 - 6 minutes. From 0640 on, voices, running feet and loud discussions about where to go for breakfast were constantly heard in the hallway outside my door.
I spent $55 for a $20 room with bugs.
I will say that the sheets appeared clean and the toilet and tub were clean but that is the only good thing I can say about this stay. The staff were apparently Indian and very hard to understand. They offered no compensation or even apologies when I brought them a pet bee either! If there was any kind of breakfast or coffee offered, I didn't see it and it wasn't offered to me.
I will not be staying in one of your hotels again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

DeepCreek
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Found a coupon for Super 8 in one of those highway-hotel flyers that you can pick up at the rest stop. We paid a total of $57.76, including the $5.00 pet charge, tax, etc. The lobby definitely had a musty odor, which was also significantly-evident in our small room. Beds were comfortable. The room also had a decent-size refrigerator and a coffee maker. The WiFi didn't work for us, despite our visit to the front desk for assistance. We did find a great little pizza place (Pizza Pan) right next door. There was also a bar with outdoor entertainment. A Sheetz, Panera Bread and other restaurants were all within a few minutes drive/walk. Breakfast was adequate. Despite the location and price, I wouldn't stay here again because of the odor.

Room Tip: We don't recommend rom 110. There clearly was a mold or water problem.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Motel Cleveland North Ridgeville? Share your experiences!