“Yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Northfield, Ohio
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stopped on for a Togo order. Walked right in, placed my order and a few minutes later I had my food. If I waited 5 minutes, that was pushing it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Waterford, Michigan
“Great BBQ & Fun Atmosphere & High Yum Factor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Came in from out of town and met with family. My Mother & sister ordered the Create Your Own Combo & they chose the Hand-pulled Pork & Chicken Breast plus two of their yummy sides.
My husband and I chose the salad & loaded potato. When the potato came it had butter, sour cream, bacon, chives, pulled pork or you had your choice of what you wanted on the potato.
They could have been more generous with the salad but we met for lunch so I don't know if dinner
portions would have been more.
We did enjoy the food however and the service was great.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“under new management - food is spectacular”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We had stopped going to Smokey Bones because the food was so-so. Gave it another go and under the new management, the food is spectacular! The burgers and the nacho platter are our go-to favorites. The service is a bit slow, but if you have time to spend an hour eating dinner, this is definitely one place to check out.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Port Orange, Florida
“Meh”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Have been here twice while visiting relatives in Cleveland. Both times service was poor and food was nothing to write home about. Would probably not go back again.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cornwall, Canada
“OK Ribs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Had supper here because (1) it was in the parking lot of the mall across the road from where we were staying and (2) couldn't find "the other" nearby BBQ chain restaurant where we were wanting to go.

Anyway, my wife and I shared a Full Rack St. Louis Ribs dinner with the accompanying sides of coleslaw and mashed potatoes & gravy choice. I found the ribs to be just all right but have had better and the sides were ok, not overly plentiful but enough for the two of us who are not big eaters anymore.

The restaurant decor was nice, we didn't have to wait to be seated (early Sunday evening) and our server was quick and friendly.

With a pint of draught beer, our meal and my wife's Sweet Shot chocolate cake dessert the bill came to $27.99 (tax in) which I think is reasonable enough.

Would we eat at Smokey Bones again...probably if there wasn't anything better nearby but I wish I could have found that "other" BBQ place that's supposed to be near there.

• Visited September 2012