“Everything I needed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted

You added Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   24851 Country Club Boulevard, North Olmsted, OH 44070 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in North Olmsted
Boston, Massachusetts
“Everything I needed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I ended up staying here through Priceline's Express Deals for a little over $50/night. I arrived around 9:30 p.m., and the desk clerk (I think her name was Janet) was friendly very thorough in explaining everything about the hotel. The room was large, with a fridge, range, and microwave, as well as pots, pans, utensils, etc. I didn't end up using them, but it was nice to know they were there just in case. The wifi worked well enough (there was an option to upgrade to higher speed for $3/night, but the standard was fast enough). The room was quiet and the A/C worked great. The bed was a bit firm, but it was comfortable. There's a WalMart across the street and plenty of stores and restaurants around. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Dear Boston Road Tripper,

Thanks so very much for the positive review of your recent stay at Homestead Studio Suites. We know that you had several hotel options in the North Olmsted area, and we are honored that you chose to stay with us. As you note, our rooms come with kitchens, which is why many of our guests share your appreciation for our close proximity to grocery stores. Although, as you rightly point out, there are numerous restaurants nearby as well. We do hope to be able to accommodate you again the next time your travels bring you to the North Olmsted area. Thanks again for your kind comments.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
disneydream2
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Stayed here last week. Had a few small issues but the manager Carla took care of the situation and was very quick with handing things. I cannot give a bad review based on something that was taken care of in a timely manner. I would stay here again. Janet at the front desk is not a people person but it's not fair to judge hotel based on 1 person. Thank you Carla for making our stay better and I would stay here again :-)

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Dear disneydream2,

I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Studio Suites, North Olmsted, and as the property owner, I would personally like to offer you my sincerest apology. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening.

It is our goal to provide a pleasant and relaxing environment where our guests can feel at home when they’re away from home, and we recognize that in order to achieve that goal, we must provide clean accommodations and outstanding service. Let me assure you that your experience is not typical, and certainly not acceptable. I was glad to hear that our Hotel Manager did recognize and address your concerns in a timely manner. I have shared your review with my staff, and we have put measures in place to ensure that the type of stay you had won't be repeated. Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area.
Punta Gorda, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Do not ever stay here! Old, smelly. Needs serious updating. Floors, carpeting, chairs, couch, bedding.. all are so worn.. did not use any of them. TV's are okay, although the older box style. I found a spider on one of the pillows when I took off the bedspread -- eww.
Also, one of the toilets was noticibly dirty... the tubs had hair in them.
Only good thing is the staff is nice.
Cannot figure out why some people have good reviews... this place gave me the 'itchies'.

Room Tip: None.. cannot give any tip here
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear dee407Ohio,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Studio Suites, North Olmsted, Ohio. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

We have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent situations like yours from occurring. All rooms are regularly cleaned and disinfected upon a guest's checkout as well as during applicable periods of the stay, then inspected by a manager who determines if it meets our quality standards. Obviously, your experience indicates that our system broke down. In response, I have met with hotel management and staff to find out why and to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

Thanks again for your comments, especially about the friendliness of the staff, and please feel free to reach out to our hotel directly should you have any further concerns.

Travelers are raving about these North Olmsted hotels

Wyoming, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

This property was in good order with clean room. This hotel seems to be from the late 1990’s style of room. My room did have some updates including fresh paint inside the room and everything worked. Only two complaints were towels they have at this property are the worst, they are ruff and old. Second is the noisy guest coming and going late hours (11pm to 2am) after I was asleep. I personally was woke up twice in a week. IF I were owner of this property I would paint the outside stucco a different color so it don’t seem dreary when you drive up

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Brent,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

I am eager to respond to your issues regarding the towels and the noise disturbances. First, please be assured that I will pass your comments regarding the roughness of the towels to our corporate purchasing department. In addition, please know that we strive to provide our guests with a relaxing home away from home experience. We do have systems in place to ensure that outside noise doesn't interfere with a guest's stay. Additionally, our hotels are constructed in such a way as to mitigate the noise from outside disturbances. In the event that you are disturbed by an outside event while in your room, a call to the front desk usually ensures a rapid resolution. In your case, we recognize that we failed to operate according to our standard practices, which caused the disturbance to last longer that it should have.

Southgate, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

This hotel is an excellant choice to stay if you want; a good location, clean accomodations, excellant service and affordability. I have stayed there numerous times throughout the past few years when visiting Ohio and return to that site even though there are many others nearby because of the positive experience I have consistently found there. The location is in a very pleasant, secure feeling area which has many good restaurants and a large mall nearby.

Room Tip: Have stayed in various locations in the hotel with no issues of noise, etc. ever occuring
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted, responded to this review, April 19, 2012
Thanks very much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. At Homestead Studio Suites, North Olmsted, we strive for total guest satisfaction, so we are always delighted to learn that we have accomplished just that. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way with your future travels to the Cleveland area or any of our other locations throughout the United States.
Thank you again.
Lambertville, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011

My husband and I stayed for one evening and were very impressed. The first thing that grabbed our attention was the great price - it was one of the best in the area - especially for a holiday weekend. The second aspect that we enjoyed was the kitchen complete with dishware, fridge, stove and coffee maker with coffee and sugar readily available. It was really convenient to have it all there in the room. We were so pleased with our stay that the next day we recommended the hotel to our friends in the area that were having family coming to visit them in the near future.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted, responded to this review, January 4, 2011
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

Medina, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2009

We enjoyed our stay here! All the rooms are suites so you know that they will be roomy. The kitchenette area provides you with everything from a fridge, stove, toaster, to a cutting board, to all pans/pots needed, to utensils! Bathrooms are large and clean. Toilets have a good, strong flush. Plenty of hot water and towels. Yes it is true, you do not receive shampoo. Bring your own. I would also recommend you bring some extra pillows. Their pillows are very flat and stiff. But hey, no place is perfect! Also, the hotel has two elevators for this 3 story bldg. No dragging your luggage up the stairs. There is no pool. There is no continental breakfast. But you get a nice, clean experience for a GREAT price.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted, responded to this review, November 20, 2009
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a home away from home experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again.

Been to Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted? Share your experiences!