“Good Location and fair price for the room” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted

You added Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   24851 Country Club Boulevard, North Olmsted, OH 44070 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in North Olmsted
Wyoming, Michigan
“Good Location and fair price for the room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

This property was in good order with clean room. This hotel seems to be from the late 1990’s style of room. My room did have some updates including fresh paint inside the room and everything worked. Only two complaints were towels they have at this property are the worst, they are ruff and old. Second is the noisy guest coming and going late hours (11pm to 2am) after I was asleep. I personally was woke up twice in a week. IF I were owner of this property I would paint the outside stucco a different color so it don’t seem dreary when you drive up

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Brent,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

I am eager to respond to your issues regarding the towels and the noise disturbances. First, please be assured that I will pass your comments regarding the roughness of the towels to our corporate purchasing department. In addition, please know that we strive to provide our guests with a relaxing home away from home experience. We do have systems in place to ensure that outside noise doesn't interfere with a guest's stay. Additionally, our hotels are constructed in such a way as to mitigate the noise from outside disturbances. In the event that you are disturbed by an outside event while in your room, a call to the front desk usually ensures a rapid resolution. In your case, we recognize that we failed to operate according to our standard practices, which caused the disturbance to last longer that it should have.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Southgate, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

This hotel is an excellant choice to stay if you want; a good location, clean accomodations, excellant service and affordability. I have stayed there numerous times throughout the past few years when visiting Ohio and return to that site even though there are many others nearby because of the positive experience I have consistently found there. The location is in a very pleasant, secure feeling area which has many good restaurants and a large mall nearby.

Room Tip: Have stayed in various locations in the hotel with no issues of noise, etc. ever occuring
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted, responded to this review, April 19, 2012
Thanks very much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. At Homestead Studio Suites, North Olmsted, we strive for total guest satisfaction, so we are always delighted to learn that we have accomplished just that. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way with your future travels to the Cleveland area or any of our other locations throughout the United States.
Thank you again.
Lambertville, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011

My husband and I stayed for one evening and were very impressed. The first thing that grabbed our attention was the great price - it was one of the best in the area - especially for a holiday weekend. The second aspect that we enjoyed was the kitchen complete with dishware, fridge, stove and coffee maker with coffee and sugar readily available. It was really convenient to have it all there in the room. We were so pleased with our stay that the next day we recommended the hotel to our friends in the area that were having family coming to visit them in the near future.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted, responded to this review, January 4, 2011
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

Medina, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2009

We enjoyed our stay here! All the rooms are suites so you know that they will be roomy. The kitchenette area provides you with everything from a fridge, stove, toaster, to a cutting board, to all pans/pots needed, to utensils! Bathrooms are large and clean. Toilets have a good, strong flush. Plenty of hot water and towels. Yes it is true, you do not receive shampoo. Bring your own. I would also recommend you bring some extra pillows. Their pillows are very flat and stiff. But hey, no place is perfect! Also, the hotel has two elevators for this 3 story bldg. No dragging your luggage up the stairs. There is no pool. There is no continental breakfast. But you get a nice, clean experience for a GREAT price.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted, responded to this review, November 20, 2009
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a home away from home experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again.
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2009

We stayed here in July to be near family for a couple of days. We choose to pay the extra 10 dollars a night for the larger room is well worth the money difference. It is nice to have a full size ice box and a bar to sit at and drink your morning coffee. I knew ahead of time about the towels and shampoo etc from reading reviews on here. It was no problem because we always take our own anyways. Yes maybe the rugs in hall ways were a little dirty and room wasn't perfect but for 65 dollars a night who cares.The workers were friendly but overworked had more than one job to do I am sure. If you want a nice big room at a fair price do not be afraid to stay here. It would have been nice if I hadn't had to pay for the internet but was only 4.99.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Manager-BKL, Hotel Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted, responded to this review, August 31, 2009
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Ivins, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2009

We were very disappointed with the LACK of amenities:
If you want shampoo, go down to the lobby to get it.(They dont stock the rooms because people steal it--quote from front desk)
If you want clean towels, take the dirty ones down to the lobby and exchange them.
If you want more soap or TP, go down to the lobby to get it.
If you want a blow dryer, go down to the lobby and get it (But they don't have enough to go around as there was never one available during our 3 day stay)
If you want a sheet that actually stays on the bed, forget it.
If you want the room made up and cleaned, pay an extra $10 per day.
If you have an emergency in the middle of the night, handle it because there is no staff on duty.
If you expect the front desk staff to be friendly, forget it as they hardly look at you.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted, responded to this review, August 14, 2009
"I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Travelers are raving about these North Olmsted hotels

Nashville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2009

Hot water is a definite issues at this hotel and then when you report the issue the front desk does little to fix the problem. The other problem is with the laundry. First you have to pay for these services and secondly the washers do a very poor job of actually washing clothes. This could be due to not having hot water. Lastly, and more important to me than anything else, is the attitudes of the clerks. I got the "I really do not care" attitude from them which is certainly a problem in my book. If I were you reading this review I would NOT stay at Homestead Inn in North Olmsted, Ohio. Beleive me, you would be making a great mistake if you do.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Manager-BKL, Hotel Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted, responded to this review, April 27, 2009

Been to Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted? Share your experiences!