“Bravo'” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cessna's Pizza

Cessna's Pizza
706 S. Main Street, North Canton, OH 44720 (Formerly Cessnas)
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 90 Restaurants in North Canton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta
North Canton, Ohio
“Bravo'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have eaten here twice in two days it's that good. The Owner operator is personable and attentive. The kind of personal service and personalities that make you not only feel welcome but make you want to come back.

The pizza is exquisite you can really taste the quality ingredients from the real cheese to the finish with fresh parmesan it is a thing of beauty. Do yourself a favor and get just a couple of toppings so you can really enjoy this gourmet pizza.

The pasta dish was outstanding from the home made pasta to the sauce made to order from expensive ingredients. If this pasta dish was at a chain restaurant the Ziti Bolognese would be the signature dish the chain was known by.

The only down side is the very limited in house seating makes it a take away place for the most part. Trust me though when I say that if this food was around the mall with nice décor you would have to wait an hour for the seat and it would cost twice as much.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ohio
“Salt city”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I each ordered Stromboli. I had the vegetarian version and my husband had the meat version. The Strombolis themselves were pretty good. However, the side of sauce was extremely salty. I am pregnant and like salty things, but even this was too salty for me. If we order Stromboli again, we will use our own jarred sauce at home for dipping.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
North Canton, Ohio
“An amazing place for homemade Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was such a treat for us, when it opened right down the street from where we live. We have both been to Italy, and my fiancée has lived in Italy for 8 years. The Pizza was GREAT! With a crust that is both flavorful and crunchy, it compliments the spicy Tomato sauce and fresh toppings. Can't wait to return and try out their meatballs and other pasta treats. A place to try if your in the Canton area! The place is small and does not offer dining in, only carry out, but there are a LOT of good flavors and cooking, that will make you want to return for more!

• Visited May 2013