I had to come to Canton to be with my daughter during some surgery. I was ready to sleep in a real bed after two nights on her Futon.
The hotel is near her house, and was very convenient as a place to stash my bags and get a good night's sleep in a real bed.
The bed was very comfortable. I had a 'Standard' room - not much in the way of amenities (no fridge, microwave, etc) but a quiet place to sleep and relax.
The room clerks were quick in processing me in and out. The room was clean with no funky smells.
I had a ground floor room with quick access to my car.
There are a couple of restaurants (Bob Evans and Chick-Fil-A) adjacent to the property so you can stretch your legs while going to get a meal.
There are also a number of shopping centers near by if you want to pickup anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Canton location is close to many restaurants and shopping areas, as well as one of the closest hotels to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. In addition to being newly renovated and 100% smoke free, many of our rooms come with a hotel sized microwave/refrigerator unit. Some of the many attractions close by include the Pro Football Hall of Fame, McKinley's Monument, Canton Civic Center, NEC World Golf Tournament and the All American Soap Box Derby. The Akron/Canton Airport is only 4 miles from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn - Canton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn - Canton Hotel North Canton
- Red Roof Inn North Canton
- North Canton Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn - Canton North Canton, Ohio