“Very nice” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sonora, California
“Very nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The hotel has added a fresh new look to the rooms; very nice overall. We had a room in the back area, very quiet area. Our room was very small, but very comfortable...our room had a king bed. Our only complaint was we found broken pieces of green glass in the bath area...somehow this was overlooked by the cleaning staff. We did mention this to the front desk and they assured us the matter would be brought to the staff's attention. Nice location...close to restaurants and shops.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Vanessa G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Canton, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay here at our hotel. I am glad that my staff took the time to address the issue you had with the bath area. I would like to extend our gratitude for your kind comments about the area. I hope that the next time you are in town you will choose to stay again with us here at the Red Roof Inn in Canton Ohio.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room and impressed with the service at the front desk. My stay was due to a moving transition and the room as well as the location met all my needs. I would most definitely recommend this Red Roof Inn to others.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Vanessa G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Canton, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor review. Here at Red Roof Inn we value our guest and always strive to make each stay as enjoyable as possible.
I am happy to hear that my staff took care of you during your stay here with us. We appreciate your kind words and I will be sure to pass them along to the rest of my staff.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I enjoyed staying here. Very safe and secure. Convenience store/gas station and McDonald's next to it if you need anything. Rooms were clean. Toilet kept making flushing sounds all night which was a little annoying.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Vanessa G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Canton, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We appreciate the time you took to do this and to tell us about your stay. I will be sure to pass your feedback along with the rest of my staff.
Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I needed a place to sleep before working all night nearby to complete a computer upgrade.
The room was clean ( I like that the fact that most of the floor is NOT carpeted ).
I did find one "used pet chew toy" under the bed ( which I reported to the manager at checkout), but there was no other evidence that pets had ever occupied the room. The WI-FI worked well.
The front desk person was very friendly too.She called 15 min after check in to ask if the room was OK.

Room Tip: I always choose the SUPERIOR KING rooms when I travel on business.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Vanessa G, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Canton, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor Review. I am glad that you like the new room changes. I am happy to hear that my staff took care of you during your stay with us. Here at Red Roof Inn we strive to make every stay here enjoyable. I would like to thank you again for brining to my attention the concern you had. I will be sure to pass along your commits to the rest of my staff.
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Greeted upon arrival by Katy! This young lady could work at any world famous Hotel as she was absolutely amazing. Had a Premium King room which was large,clean & very nice! Coffee available 24/7. Restaurants close by! Pet friendly and we did have Marley with us! Highly recommend as a stop over.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Vanessa G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Canton, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor Review.
I am happy to hear that Katie took good care of you during your stay with us.
Here at Red Roof Inn we strive to make your stay enjoyable. I will be sure to pass along your commits to the rest of our staff.
Lynchburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Hadn't stayed at Red Roof for over 30 years but based on TA reviews decided to give this on a shot. Was so pleased that I stayed in the same one a week later on the trip home. Definitely nothing fancy.....but very clean, warm, internet popped right up and good front desk experience. Just a hop from the interstate. Many eating places close by including that all important excellent DD to start the day out right. When I'm traveling (not visiting or sight seeing) I really don't care about the "free" breakfast - most of which are pathetic so didn't miss this now common feature.. An A+ at this rate. They also allow one dog for free which helps with travel plans.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Vanessa G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Canton, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the Red Roof Inn Canton. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team!
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Nothing to fancy about this Red Roof Inn, rooms were average compared to others I have stayed in. Beds were hard and it was very difficult to get comfortable on the pillows. Smoking area should be placed away from rooms, as we had the smell of smoke drift into our room several times. We were upstairs directly over the smoking area. Other than this it's a decent place to spend the night.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Vanessa G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Canton, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor review. We value and appreciate your response. We always look forward to hearing from our guests. We apologize for any inconvenience you might have had with your stay. We hope that you will give a chance to do better the next time you are in town.

Been to Red Roof Inn - Canton? Share your experiences!