This would be my second Red Roof on a 15 day trip. Romm average size. King comfortable bed, three drawer chest, mico/fridge, cushion chair. Writing desk with swivel chair on wheels. Wall rack with six wooden hangers. A giest will have to request a mico/fridge when making reservation.
Over the bed are two 24" long lamps. Writing desk has lamp. Liggage rack. Sink area has enough space for traveling items. Coffee maker on desk. Bathroom is a bit small. A small/medium will have no problems. NO hair dryer or iron/board.
A shower.tub combo. Hot water for shower in ten seconds. Enough towels for showing, but on the medium size. Over the sink is a oval shaped mirror. Behind the mico wasca 2X4 mirror. On the chest sits a wide screen television with only 19 channels. The channels include four ESPN, two HBO and the Speed Channel.
Hardwood floors, with carpet by door and under the bed. My room was #201, second floor. I found the room very clean. Sink and tub had no hair, mold or mildue.. The floor is vacuumed, however I can't say if every day or afterr a guest checks out. All rooms oven to the parking lot, which is sufficient in size.
Check in was no problem. Each staff member I met was polite and friendly. No accents. Next to the front office is an ice and vending machine.
Breakfast is much. Walked to Bob Evans next door. Also nearby are Friendlys and Ruby Tuesday.
This Red Roof was picked because it was centrally located for the NFL Hall of Fame, Canton Classis Car Museum and the MAPS Museum.
I probably would stay again. The biggest drawback is the traffic. Inn Circle Court is off a very busily four lane street.
Jack L., Syracuse, New York.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Canton location is close to many restaurants and shopping areas, as well as one of the closest hotels to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. In addition to being newly renovated and 100% smoke free, many of our rooms come with a hotel sized microwave/refrigerator unit. Some of the many attractions close by include the Pro Football Hall of Fame, McKinley's Monument, Canton Civic Center, NEC World Golf Tournament and the All American Soap Box Derby. The Akron/Canton Airport is only 4 miles from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn - Canton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn - Canton Hotel North Canton
- Red Roof Inn North Canton
- North Canton Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn - Canton North Canton, Ohio