“My Family's Favorite Mexican Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 92 Restaurants in North Canton
Cuisines: Mexican
Canton, Ohio, United States
“My Family's Favorite Mexican Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

El Rincon is our favorite Mexican Restaurant. We've been going to the Akron location for 15+ years and since moving to Canton 10+ to this location. Always good service, meals come out as fast a drive-thru. Portions are huge and the price is perfect for an inexpensive night out with the family.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“It's our favorite spot.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

we have never had a bad meal there! always delicious and fast service. guacamole and the salsa are excellent.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“Authentic or not -- The food was GREAT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I'm not a fan of Mexican cuisine and don't know much about it. I ended up going with a party of 12. I ordered the Spinach and Cheese enchiladas with the guacamole salad and rice. The enchilada was excellent and the salad was very good. I skipped the rice, although I had a couple bites and it was ok; just not a rice lover. I was surprised by the hot peppers in the enchilada, but managed to eat them anyway. Mouth burning (I am a wimp) I still thoroughly enjoyed it. The service was excellent with the staff being very attentive. We needed space for a wheel chair and they were very accomodating. The dinner cost under $10. If I have to eat Mexican again, this is where I would go.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Canton, Ohio
“Local place to get reliable, and standard "Mexican" food quickly with a reasonable price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Yes, standard food. Yes, typical atmosphere. But the price and quick service make this a great spot for those needing lots if food that tastes good!! Not to mention the great premium margarita 1/2 pitcher at $10 that tops off a long work day. They don't try to be more than they are-"Mexican" food for the average person.
For those with a harsh review...remember where you are and what you are reviewing. El-Rincon meets the needs of hungry, cost-conscious folks looking for a quick, good meal!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dellroy, Ohio
“Yuck”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

After living in California and working in Mexico, I like something at least a little authentic. This place is a glorified taco bell, except taco bell is probably a little better. Im not on board with the folks who wrote good reviews on this restaurant and I wonder if any of them have ever had real mexican food. They dont serve hamburger in burritos in Mexico, so loose the authentic lable. Yuck

• Visited November 2012