“Consistent Service & Quality” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Niles, Ohio
“Consistent Service & Quality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

We both enjoyed the meals we ordered. The endless salad or soup and breadsticks is a nice feature to the entrees. Olive Garden had done a great job at being consistent no matter which location you dine at. They always offers great service, a clean, comfortable atmosphere and good quality food.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ohio
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Wife and I are back in the US for a few weeks and Olive Garden is always on her "to do" list when we are here. The service was great, the food was delicious and hot, but the bill was high ($63). We definitely over ordered for sure, especially with the unlimited soup and salad. Wife did comment that the salad did not taste as good as the last time we ate at Olive Garden, but it tasted fine to me.

Only real issue I had were the restrooms, both male and female. Wife commented on how filthy the female restroom was and badly in need of attention, when I went to the male restroom I found it in the same manner, badly in need of attention.

Other than the restrooms we enjoyed our meal and would definitely return next time.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Warren
“Olive Garden Rocks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I decided to spoil myself and treat myself to dinner. I Love Olive Garden and so decided I would go there. The server was very helpful with helping me to pick a meal and service was fast. Food was DELICIOUS! Buttt what sticks out most was another server who was attending the table in front of me. There were two customers there who seemed content on finding anything they could find to complain about. First the lady's soup was cold, the server offered to replace it and the customer said "No I like my soup this was" The server brought her another bowl anyway..(hmmm complaint number 1) When their meals were brought the male customer complained that the meat had been frozen and thawed out (complaint 2) and so it wasn't fresh, well let's be honest of course the meat was frozen at one point does he think they have livestock in the kitchen? Then the lady complained saying they brought her the wrong kind of pasta, (complaint 3). The server apologized and brought her another plate of the "right" order and yet all along the lady never stopped eating the "wrong order" and the male guest ordered a second plate of the "frozen" meal he had just complained about. This server was very accommodating and did everything she could to fix the situation (which I feel was unfix-able) I had a view of, not only the situation, but also the kitchen area and this server was very professional at all times during this process. I just wish to say Kudos to Olive Garden and to the server who handled this situation with Class!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Warren, Ohio
“Best Coffee I've Ever had in a Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

The food is very good. It's always been a good value.
This is the only restaurant that I order coffee after my meal. Paying over $2.00 for a cup never seemed worth it, but here you get a carafe and it tastes great.
The only negative on this restaurant is the noise.

Visited May 2013
Merritt Island, Florida
“Server wasn't at her best :-/”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

We normally have a great customer experience but this visit wasn't the case. Server seemed to be off her game and elsewhere. The food as always was good and price is always worth the visit.

• Visited November 2012