“Delicious and unexpected in Niles, Ohio” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Description: Across from the Eastwood Mall
Description: Across from the Eastwood Mall
Cleveland, Ohio
“Delicious and unexpected in Niles, Ohio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

There is a comprehensive menu of delicious Indian treats. The dishes that we tried were all spiced appropriately and cooked well. The staff was pleasant and attentive, but we never felt rushed and were given the time to enjoy conversation. The restaurant is clean and inviting. I feel as though I found a hidden gem!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

jakgraham
“Wonderful little restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Have eaten Indian before and wasn't let down! We went at lunch time for the buffet and loved every single thing I tried ( which I'm pretty sure was everything). I really love the use of so many spices in Indian cuisine. Beautiful to look at and delicious to eat. They do have a great variety on their menu, will have to go choose from the menu next time.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Girard, Ohio
“Tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I eat Indian food at least once a week. I've found Bombay Curry's chicken tika masala some of the best! They spice it in a variety of ways by request. Very nice employees as well.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Warren, Ohio, United States
“Good, interesting place. New taste experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I have never had Indian food and was pleasantly surprised. The place had nice decor, clean and everyone was so very polite. My husband had a lamb dish that he was very happy with and. Had chicken. Wonderful taste experience especially if you like curry. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because we had a new waitress who knew absolutely nothing about the food or the menus. She had been working there for two weeks and said how much she loved it there but was clueless about everything. The owners should teach their servers the menu. Other than that, it was a great dinner and we will go back for thier buffet so we can sample a variety!

Visited June 2013
Warren, Ohio
“Great Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

They served a buffet that had all their dished named. So if there was one I liked more than others I would order that on by itself the next time I came in. If you like Indian food I recommend this one.

Visited March 2013