ow. What a wonderful experience. Contrary to my belief that state parks can not compete with luxury resorts, Deer Creek State Park made our stay comfortable in every aspect from arranging a meeting place, replacing our keys almost every day when we loose them, listening patiently to every one of our requests, keeping our rooms and common areas always clean.
The park itself was breathtaking with its river, boating, walking trails, play areas etc.
The only negative point is the long wait time to get seated in the restaurant during weekends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by more than 3,100 tranquil acres, Deer Creek Lodge and Conference Center is just 30 minutes south of Columbus, Ohio. We offer 110 guestrooms perfect for a quiet and romantic weekend getaway or a fun-filled family reunion. All lodge guestrooms have a private balcony or patio to give you a scenic view of the park, lake or outdoor pool. We also have 25 two-bedroom cottages (three with roll-in showers), each with a fully equipped kitchen, full bath, living room, dining area and a screened-in porch. Rafter's Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner; the gift shop operates seven days a week. Our 18-hole championship golf course is diverse, challenging and exciting for golfers of all skill levels. Other things to do: boating, fishing, hiking, cycling, camping, and many more recreational activities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Deer Creek Lodge and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deer Creek Hotel Mount Sterling
- Deer Creek Lodge And Conference Center Ohio/Mount Sterling