“Great stay! Of all the hotels I stay at you folks do a great job, see you soon.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13399 State Highway 15, Montpelier, OH 43543   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Montpelier
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I write several reviews for many hotels, from Chicago to Denver to Florida, and all I needed to do was go about 8 miles from my front door to find you folks! You folks have made my stay so pleasurable, from the room to your front desk personal I can only give you folks 5 Star's. I will be passing this information on to your corporate folks as well! I will see you folks once a month "In the word's of my son" "This place is official"!

• Stayed December 2012

84 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Watertown, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

My wife, my son, and I stayed in the family suite on a one-night stop-over. The reception was quick and very friendly. In fact all the employees we encountered were very friendly. The room was spacious and included a little wooden walled-off room within a room with bunk beds and a TV. This great. My only complaint is that there is no door or curtains to the kids room and the walls don't go to the ceiling, so light and noise can be an issue if you have kids that go to bed or early.

The pool was nice and heated to a comfortable temperature. Unfortunately, there was no tub.

This was the best of 5 hotels we stayed at on our cross-country road trip, and I would definitely stay here again when passing through.

Room Tip: Go for a family suite when traveling with younger children.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Reedsburg, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The reviews on here helped guide our decision to stay here based on a road trip we were on. We stayed with 2 kids and a dog and got one of their family suites. Overall reception was great. The room was awesome; had a little partitioned room with bunk beds that my kids LOVED. We enjoyed the room very much. Nice pool as well. We were very happy with breakfast as well (kids will love the pancake machine). The ONLY reason they didn't get the highest rating is our room smelled like an ash tray. We were on the south end of the 3rd floor which has smokers (apparently a lot of them) and it drafted very badly into our room. The room had never been a smoking room and as it turned out it was just from the other smoking rooms down the hallway. The staff was apologetic but un-sympathetic. Over all I would absolutely recommend this hotel, but don't stay on the 3rd floor if you're a non-smoker.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor smell like an ash tray.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Susie_hix, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you so much for the Great Feed Back, we appreciate your honesty and value your opinion. Our staff works very hard to provice a clean comfortable space for you to enjoy. We hope that you will visit us again.
Mentor, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Our parents booked this hotel so we could take our daughter to the Spangler Candy Co. We were to pleased with the friendly, helpful staff. Our room was very nice. They allowed us to stay in a room with a king size bed for the 3 of us. Many hotels won't book that way...if there are 3 they put you in a room with 2 beds. Our daughter loves being the "pickle in the middle!" We loved the pool! The breakfast was beyond what most hotels provide for a complimentary meal. It was a buffet in itself. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Susie_hix, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you so very much for the kind words. Our staff takes Pride in putting our guests needs first. I will share with all involved the wonderful comments you have shared. We look forward to working with you on your next visit.
Again Thank you
Montpelier, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

the rooms were great and well kept. however, upon arriving back to the hotel on my 3rd day of a 5 day stay, i found my door was open. I called the front desk, and the girl didn't seemed at all suprised by me telling her that my door was ajar. She acted like she already knew. She volunteered that housekeeping must of left it open...if that is true, at the very least my room was open to the public for at least 8 hours. She said she would leave a note for the cleaning crew, but that's little consolation to me. I feel as if my privacy has been shattered, and no one here seems to care at all.

Room Tip: Don't leave any valuables that could be taken if the cleaning crew were to accidentally leave yo...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Toledo, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Awesome night. The staff was nice and friendly, and greeted me right upon arrival. I actually stayed in the jacuzzi suite, the room was spacious, the bed was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was fresh, and they offered really good healthy and really good not-so-healthy options. The only negative thing about the hotel was the slowness of the internet, but, it was complimentary, so that's not bad.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Turlock, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Clean, quiet room with a mini fridge, microwave, coffee-maker.
Bed was firmer than I like.
Melissa at the front desk was very anxious to be helpful.
When asked, she got us extra blankets to cushion the mattresses.

Our 2 queen "suite" had 2 queens and a sofa, but not a sofabed.
(Not a surprise, Apryl the reservation clerk alerted us when we made our reservation)
Not really a suite like an Embassy has no door between rooms.

Pretty good breakfast included.
Both scrambled and hard-boiled eggs with sausage and bacon.
Warm cinnamon rolls.
Pancake-maker was broken.
Free wireless Internet.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier? Share your experiences!