“Would Stay There Again” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Best Western Monroe Inn

You added Best Western Monroe Inn to your Saves list
Best Western Monroe Inn
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   40 New Garver Road, Monroe, OH 45050 (Formerly Monroe Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Monroe
Certificate of Excellence 2014
London, Canada
“Would Stay There Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stayed at this Best Western on April 14, 2013 on our way to Florida from Canada. We made a point of staying there for our first stop as we had stayed there in September 2012 as well and had remembered it as being newly updated, 100% non-smoking and clean. We had the pleasure of being checked in by Wanda who greeted us with a smile and was a delight to deal with. The complimentary breakfast provided us with a wide selection of items, hot and cold. We have no complaints and this location will always be our first choice if we need to stop-over in Ohio along the I-75.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Jigisha S, General Manager at Best Western Monroe Inn, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Hello,
I want to thank you for taking time and writing review foe Best Western Monroe Inn. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am also happy that you liked our breakfast. I hope to see you again here at Best Western. Once again thank you for staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Staff was friendly,helpful and fun. The room was nice, tastefully decorated and spotless, everything working as expected. Breakfast was great. It was a totally uneventful stay. We would not hesitate to stay here again!

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Jigisha S, General Manager at Best Western Monroe Inn, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Hello,
I wan to thank you for writing a review for Best Western Monroe Inn. I am very pleases you enjoyed your stay at here. We take great pride in making sure our guests have comfortable stay at our hotel. I am very excited to here you liked our breakfast, I hope to see you again at Beat Western.
Avon, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Easy access from I 75 - excellent with well maintained facility- Jigi the mgr is a pleasure to work with and asks for customers opinions about the facility. Excellent breakfast a welcome change from waffles. Would definitely stay again - accessed the mobility adapted room which was very easy to use and comfortable.

Hello,
Thank you for writing a review for Best Western Monroe Inn. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy you liked our breakfast. I hope to see you again at Best Western and thank you for staying with us.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed at the Best Western Hotel in Monroe, Ohio on April15, 2013 and had a memorable time. The general manager Jigi was fantastic to deal with as well as Wanda the other staff member on evenings, hats off to them both. We chatted with them both at length and they really made our stay fun. They made us feel so welcome, it was like being at home. They put out a number of items after 5pm like pizza, cupcakes, pie and cookies for everyone to enjoy which was unexpected and a nice treat to have. The breakfast items were the usual that Best Western has,..with the bagels, muffins, scrambled egg patties, yogurt, and ham along with Tassimo coffee, juices and other items. This hotel was pet friendly which is the way we travel having a large dog, so we had a first floor room which was convenient. Even though our room faced the road, it was quiet during the night and the fridge was quiet too,..as I am a light sleeper. The only thing which I noticed was a stale smell of cigarette smoke which was probably from years ago as I believe the whole hotel is non-smoking now,..otherwise the room was clean and adequate with the fridge and microwave for our late night popcorn. We will return there for sure when we travel back down south from Canada.

Hello,
I want to thank you for writing for writing a great review for Best Western Monroe Inn. I am very happy your stay was very comfortable and you liked our hotel. I am very pleased that you liked your room, our night snacks, and breakfast. We take great pride in making sure our guests enjoy their stay. I hope to see you again. Once again thank you for a review and staying with us at Best Western.
Charleston, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Our group recently reserved a block of rooms for several nights at this hotel. We were not disappointed. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful, and the housekeeping staff was equally friendly and attentive. The hotel appeared to have been recently remodeled and the rooms were complete with microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot, a wardrobe, desk, tv, and internet access, but best of all, the rooms were very neat and clean. Both beds in our queen room had a comforter with a nice duvet cover, and plenty of clean fluffy pillows. There was also a good supply of clean towels and washcloths. There was a good variety of food for breakfast…the biscuits and gravy were great! They even had a small evening meal and coffee and snacks at no extra charge. This hotel is very near the Cincinnati Premium Outlets and the huge Traders World Flea Market. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone and will definitely stay here again. Thank you, Jigi, and the rest of the very nice staff for making us feel welcomed and comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Jigisha S, General Manager at Best Western Monroe Inn, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Hello,
Thank you for taking time and writing a great review for Best Western Monroe Inn. We were very glad that your group stayed at this hotel. I am very happy that you liked our hotel, rooms,breakfast, staff and service. We are very serious when it comes to our guests. We make sure our guests are comfortable during their stay. Once again I want to thank you group for staying with us.
Cambridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We just returned from a five night stay at this hotel. The service was excellent. Quick check in and check out. A special thank you to Jigi for being so attentive. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Jigisha S, General Manager at Best Western Monroe Inn, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for staying at Best Western Monroe Inn. I am very happy that enjoyed your stay here. I am very pleased that you liked our services. We here at Best Western take great pride in helping and giving best service to our guests. I hope to see you again at Best Western. Once again thank you for staying at Best Western Monroe Inn.
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My aunt and I stayed here on the way down south, and I chose this hotel as a result of a review on Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed! We were greeted in the most friendly way, checked in easily and the room was really nice. The furniture was new looking, a wardrobe instead of closet, tv in good working order, the washroom had plenty of towels and it looked to be updated as well.
The breakfast was quite nice as well, pancakes, sausage patties, eggs as well as usual fare.
I also stayed here on my way back to Canada by myself. I was so focused on going down south I did not realize there was an outlet mall across the highway until I was returning! There are several fast food places at this exit, and a McDonalds beside the hotel. I didn't hear a lot of street , highway noise either.
The best thing about this hotel is the staff! Wanda in particular! She is so friendly and kind. Jigi , I believe is the owner, is the same. She wanted to be sure everything was alright with us and that we enjoyed our stay. As an added perk, this Best Western has goodies, finger food,and coffee out in the evening, that were much appreciated after a long drive.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Hello,

Thank you for taking time and writing a great review about Best Western Monroe Inn. I am very happy to hear that you liked our rooms. We are very serious in making sure our guests have comfortable stay here. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast too. I want to thank you for staying here at Best Western Monroe Inn and hope to see you again.

Been to Best Western Monroe Inn? Share your experiences!