“Great Sunday Buffet!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Hamilton, Mississippi
“Great Sunday Buffet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Not many other places in the area are open on Sunday, but I think this would be a great choice most any day!. Food was very good. The wait for a table was short.

Visited September 2012

Galena, Ohio, United States
“Food was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

After a long day of travel we wanted something for dinner. This was on the list of places to try from our B & B. (The Barn Inn - A+ too) We had great service, wonderful food and the fondue for dessert! Everything we ate was so good and the fondue was huge! We were able to take some back to our room for our midnight snacking!

Visited September 2012
new jersey
“close your eyes and you'll think you are in switzerland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have been to Switzerland and have to say this is the closest to the "real deal" that I have tasted in the United States. the salad bar was o.k. but the authentic main dishes were delicious! I had the "weiner schnitzel" along with the "spaetzel" and it was amazing! Instead of traditional dinner rolls they brought out soft pretzels and they were delicious too! Great food for the price and without a doubt the best food in the area!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chillicothe, Ohio
“Awesome food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I wasn't too sure about eating here when my husband first suggested it because I wanted Amish food, but after our mean I was so glad we did! The service and food were out of this world! We ordered the "pig's wings" as an appetizer, they were perfectly cooked and just delicious. There were five of us and we all ordered something different and all of our meals were excellent. Don't miss this great restaurant!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oxford, Ohio
“my favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

For me, a Holmes county visit is not complete without a meal at Chalet in the Valley. My usual is the wiener schnitzel, with asparagus and spaetzel. This is about the best schnitzel I've ever had. The meals are filling, without leaving you stuffed, although I never have room for dessert. No problem - you can get the German chocolate cake, or another choice, to go.

Visited August 2012