“Great Brews on Main Street in Millersburg Ohio” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 23 Restaurants in Millersburg
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Huntington, West Virginia
“Great Brews on Main Street in Millersburg Ohio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I just visited the Millersburg Brewing Company while I was spending the night at the Historic Hotel MIllersburg right downtown on Main Street on June 12th 2013. The bar is also located on Main Street in this quaint little town in the heart of Amish Country. The bar is very nice and the employees were great and very friendly. It was a very laid back place. I wasn't sure which one of the 10 different beers that they brew I wanted. They have small sample glasses that hold probably somewhere around 4-5oz for just $1 each so I tried them all! It was a great deal to get and try all the different beers. I particularly enjoyed the State Route 39 Stout, Seven Hills Porter, and Honey Run Sun Amber. All the brews are named for places located right in Amish Country. They brew the beer right there in the basement and at the back of the bar is a window were you can look down and see them at work brewing away. They don't offer much food. Just some cheese trays and popcorn. Just snacks really. They are in business with the restaurant Bags right next door which is one of the few other places you can get their beer. I did not have a chance to eat there though. They also have quite the selection of wine but I am not much of a wine drinker. If you're looking to have a good time in a nice relaxed bar and try some really good beers you should absolutely try the Millersburg Brewing Company. Once you find your favorite a 16oz glass is only an average of $4. It was wonderful fun and a different kind of experience to bring back from your trip to Amish Counrty.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Westlake, Ohio
“Brand New Hidden Gem...A Beer Lover's Haven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

My wife and I were picking up some "exotic" beer at the local IGA in Millersburg when one of the managers there asked us if we liked brewpubs. Of course! He directed us to the month-old Millersburg Brewing Company located right next door to Bags Sports Bar downtown. What a rare find this place is! A gorgeously refurbed interior and a friendly staff greeted us. But none of that matters if the beer doesn't measure up. Well, MBC had several STELLAR homebrews that we sampled on our visit. The stout and the wheat in particular were very solid. Food offerings were basically small samples, the point being if you want to eat big, you go next door to Bags, the sister operation. If you love tasty, fresh, home-brewed beer, seek out the Millersburg Brewing Company the next time you're visiting Ohio Amish country.

• Visited May 2013