“Ok, but not the best!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
amelia Ohio, USA
“Ok, but not the best!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The atmosphere and service were very nice. But the food was not the best for the prices. The dining room seemed to be a little cramped and their booths for four people were rather tiny.

Visited February 2013

Loveland, Ohio
“Over priced now”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We are regulars to Ruby Tuesdays in Milford Ohio, but with the addition to every meal the price of the salad bar makes it too expensive. On Saturday night we stopped in for dinner after the movie at 9:00pm, and it was not crowded, but the hostess choose to put us in a 2 person table that is not big enough for food. Then we ordered, a single Crab Cake, for me and a hamburger & fries to my date along with a beer. The price: $27.50! I had water. Our waitress never came back to see if we needed anything even after requesting silverware. I had to go find it on another table. All during the meal another server was sweeping the floor and making enough racket that it was like water dripping on your head. Very unpleasant. Neither my date or myself wanted the salad bar and I really think that they made a mistake including the price in every meal. We could and will go down 1 block to another restaurant the next time.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Venice, Florida
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I keep trying to give the place a chance and it just gets worse! Took 20 min to get a bottle of wine and they were not busy. Food came out barely warm. When I asked for my pot stickers to be reheated they microwaved them ( which I expected and I am fine with) what amazed me was they microwaved them on the same plate with the sauce and served it back to me so all the sauce was hardened to the plate. It looked disgusting and defeats the purpose of the sauce on the plate if you can't use it. Took another 10 mins to get check and 15 mins to cash out. There were a total of 8 tables in the restaurant and now I understand why. No management was visible, service was lacking at every level, food poor. Done giving them a try.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“tasty bread treats before your meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

The service was very nice and they even gave me a free cupcake for my bday. The food was good and service was quick. The salad bar was just average...nothing special. No soup on sald bar :( I liked the free bread treats while we were waitign on our meal. I signed up for their emails and also received a coupon for a free burger...not a bad deal!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good Food, Service Staged”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I received a $10 coupon in the mail, hadn't been to Ruby's in a while, so the wife and I decided to try. On the table was a tri fold.. "If we forget to ask about the featured fondue, it's on us" So the server takes our order and asks if we wanted to try the featured fondue. So, we chose not to, but, were hoping for the server to slip and get a free appetizer. To our suprise we were brought some chedder/garlic buscuits, very small, cookie size, one bite basically, but good gesture. The wife ordered Salmon, I ordered the pepercorn sirloin. Both were cooked to perfection. I would order the same again. So, when we get the check, the server says the same thing at the table prior to ours..."It has been a pleasure serving you this evening, have a great weekend". I am in sales and I understand consistancy, but, let the servers put a little personality into the service process.

• Visited September 2012