“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Milford
Sandfield, Canada
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We were very impressed with the room, the suite design wonderful, fully equipped kitchen which we would definitely use on a more extended trip, and the complimentary breakfast was the best we have ever had, with an amazing variety offered!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Michael C, General Manager at Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our location and the breakfast was up to your standards. We really appreciate your time and value your comments. We will look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Milford!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I highly recommend that you not even consider staying anywhere else. They know how to treat their guests. Service is top notch. The suite was spotless. I will always advise that friends and family seek out a Homewood Suites when they travel.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Michael C, General Manager at Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I am always pleased to hear about our guests experience at our location. Thank you for taking the time to fill this out.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I cant wait to return to this Homewood suites. The location is amazing. It is very close to many shops and restaurants as well as I275. I was impressed with the quality of the free breakfast and I was shocked to learn they provide dinner 4 days a week! The staff is great and very welcoming. The suite was wonderful! It had a full kitchen with coffee maker, microwave, fridge and stove as well as a small dining table. The sofa was a pull out for families and the Queen beed was very nice. The bathroom also was very large with a nice sized shower. The makeup mirror and sink were outside the bathroom which is nice because you can do your hair/makeup while your mate showers. I do recommend bringing your own blow dryer for your hair if you have long hair as the one they provide doesn't work well. It took me over an hour to dry mine.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate. I will be sure to inform everyone of your comments at our location!
Fort Smith, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We travel extensively. Found hotel very clean, nicely furnished, quiet and the staff exceptional. Location by interstate perfect. Walmart, target, large movie theaters and restaurants at this exit. Perfect. Couldn't ask for a better location.

• Stayed August 2013
Michael C, General Manager at Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our location. Thank you so much for the feedback and hope you had a great time at the Family Reunion.
Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Carpet and furnishings dirty. Need serious cleaning or replacement. Fitness center a joke. Size of a broom closet. No weights or weight machines. Treadmill broken. Pool about the size of a large hot tub. No way to have a proper swim. Breakfast food poor even though the coffee was pretty good. Prices unreasonable for this quality of a hotel. We have always trusted Hilton but won't be back to a Homewood.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I apologize that we were not able to uphold the Homewood name in which you come to love and respect. We truly value your experience at our location. We are in the process of scheduling a carpet and furniture refreshing service next month. I apologize for this issue being an hinderance on your stay.
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

The front desk staff was very helpful in securing a room after I goofed on the dates for my reservation. The room was spacious, clean and the bed was very comfortable. My daughter enjoyed the (rather small) indoor pool. And while I did not personally use it, the fitness center looked well maintained. The breakfast was what could be expected of a hotel hot breakfast - sausage patties, hashbrowns, waffles, oatmeal, fruit, cereals. My daughter, husband and I each found something we could enjoy. And they offer fresh fruit in the kitchen area all day long. My daughter was in love with the apples! I see that they offer complimentary dinners during weekday stays - the menu looked appetizing. I would not hesitate to book here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your response. I am glad to hear that each person in the family found something to enjoy about our location. Next time you are in town, we look for to see you.
Imlay City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I often stay at this hotel for work, but I've also stayed here on vacation as well. The rooms are quite nice, have a complete kitchen area, and are very comfortable. The hotel is conveniently located near restaurants, theaters, and shopping, and is not too far from downtown Cincinnati.

They also have a very nice breakfast buffet (hot breakfast) as well as an evening meal offering and a manager's reception.

I have never had any issues when I've stayed at this hotel.

Room Tip: Be sure to check with the front desk about the receptions in the evening. Also, there is one room o...